Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
One of these guys is not like the others...

CIY95s_WIAEwYHU.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I am honestly not even surprised. You don't output this many songs within the last decade without ghostwriters/reference tracks. It makes sense when you think about it :ehh:

It always seemed like every artist get writers block except for Drake.

Drake is a corporation , so of course he's gonna have consistent help formulating songs.

He's the Madonna of rap :manny: & keeps alot of people fed in the industry.

Basically, when nikkas realize this the better and they won’t be as outraged lmaoo … I’ve known this for years now… You can’t put out this amount of music consistently as a rapper and not have help… And that’s ok when you don’t have the expectation of viewing him as a top tier lyricist..

But like i said the real reason nikkas mad is because of his unprecedented run when majority of rappers only have a 2-3 year run..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That third verse is the main reason that song stay in rotation. He was on demon time there. This nikka ain’t even write that shyt though? My lord the shameful ass cac tactics. This dude might not even be mixed. He might be a tan 100% jew

If he didn't write that it makes you wonder WHO was on demon time rapping like that for Drake.....

Whoever it was sounded hungry

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This a bad look but ultimately this ain't as big of a deal as Drake haters are making it.

When the song came out people thought he sounded like Thugger and the random line that could be misconstrued as a XXX diss was out of pocket (now we know he didn't write that line).

Were still waiting on a reference song for a song with actual substance to leak.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
You nikkas and ya fake outrage when Vori was literally on the credits… Mans wrote the hook and drake wrote the verse..

@4:00

As an artist, to claim he got "inspiration" from the Pusha conflict is disingenuous. NO DRAKE, you used another artists inspiration and made it your own song.

The best part of the song is the fukking hook. Your verses didn't bring anything new to the song. Everyone sings the hook and chorus.

And I usually don't care about a hook or chorus, but this hook and chorus he copied are pretty much the entire song. And that's both quotable parts and the length of the song