Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Most disgusting ad of all time

26e03ec5039893ddc3cb6037c638301c.jpg

get this freaky azz nikka out of here :camby:
You need to ask yourself who green lit that sprite ad…

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Basically, when nikkas realize this the better and they won’t be as outraged lmaoo … I’ve known this for years now… You can’t put out this amount of music consistently as a rapper and not have help… And that’s ok when you don’t have the expectation of viewing him as a top tier lyricist..

But like i said the real reason nikkas mad is because of his unprecedented run when majority of rappers only have a 2-3 year run..
The problem herein lies that he keeps on insisting that he should be considered a top lyricist, and plays those battle games. He is a battle rap super fan, too, it’s fukking odd because with how much memorabilia he has, you know he is a “student” of the game.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
I think if you’re someone who says/thinks Drake is the best, you’re either a girl or just a pure dikkeater…there’s no other option, you eat dikk bro…because how can you know all this about a rapper and still say they’re the best?

I wanna say how could you even be a fan period but that’s just my sentiments, you can absolutely be a fan of someone/“their” music even though someone else is creating their music for them. But yeah, don’t mention him on the best ever shhits bro, stop, this shhit is gross. It might be really really over for this guy
It’s not that deep some people just don’t care and only care about the music. It’s people who still don’t believe biggie was gay it’s still people who believe 50 was actually a big dawg in the street it’s still people who believes Kendrick is pro black :bryan:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What do you think credit means? :dahell:

This is why unhinged faggits like this nikka don’t bring nothing of substance to threads like music debates or rap debates… They can’t even provide a counter point so all they do is say dumb shyt like what this moist ass bleeding faggit says..

Stay in the lakers LWO threads you dumb fukk
I’d rather you just admit he has writers and say you don’t care then try to defend it 😂😂😂

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Majority of these nikkas don’t even know what goes into song construction…. you got real spitters who can freestyle etc but can’t make a song to save their lives…

R&B artist use reference tracks all the time.. They have too especially when it’s other writers on the songs.. Drake basically used the R&B model of song construction for rap and other genres.. For rap it’s only successful if you can execute the song… The final version of the songs Drake has reference tracks for sound 1000 times better the reference track lol..

But again nikkas just hate Drake for whatever reason

People know what time it is, they're just here to see a king's beheading. They're being willfully ignorant because theyre invested in seeing Drake lose.

That's why you have some of these losers in the Ratchet HBD thread talking about "we finally got him" or why that Ebony Prince thread is as long as it is.

People know better but they need to see Drake lose.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The problem herein lies that he keeps on insisting that he should be considered a top lyricist, and plays those battle games. He is a battle rap super fan, too, it’s fukking odd because with how much memorabilia he has, you know he is a “student” of the game.
That’s his opinion…. But he ain’t a top tier lyricist… he ain’t no lupe right? So what does it matter what he says? Rappers say shyt all the time about them being the best lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People know what time it is, they're just here to see a king's beheading. They're being willfully ignorant because theyre invested in seeing Drake lose.

That's why you have some of these losers in the Ratchet HBD thread talking about "we finally got him" or why that Ebony Prince thread is as long as it is.

People know better but they need to see Drake lose.
And there it is.. If nikkas really wanted Drake out the paint they could’ve said something from 2015 onward when he started releasing more consistently and no putting 2 and 2 together to realize he started using that R&B model lol

These nikkas ain’t serious tho

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is definitely not a reason to hate.

Drake is a franchise. Of course he does this, he’s been making hits since I was in fukking college consistently!

You need a team to do that shyt, rules of lyricism be damned. Breh got more wins than Ls when it comes to records.

Agreed.

But flip side, don’t even talk to real lyricists like you’re that guy. Stay over there 👉

Mob Ties, Ratchet HBD, Jumbotron aren't the songs for real lyricism either