Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Aftermath of the rap battle being a stunningly wack SexyRedd feature, another reference track leak, and Cole's Grippy feature....Kendrick stands alone. Complete wipeout on some Michael Corleone shyt.

It's over.

How everything played out makes his verse on Like That hit so much harder lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
There’s a consistent drake flow that you can tell is him or at least mostly him. It’s that same one on taylor made and the heart part 6. Or that’s hush’s flow. Actually nvm idk.

Hush is his bottom bytch lol, was even on IG threatening to “back to back” Pusha T

Daps
It's so paradoxical he tried to clown Kendrick (subliminally) and other rappers for "taking 5 years off" when he has a whole writers room for albums.

Yeah, it can take a while to make albums for people actually writing them depending on their process and intent.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not mine. I’m sorry you can’t be a goat in my eyes with shyt like this. nikka got the whole fukkin flow mapped out for him.

This shyt really bad man... I think we officially need to invalidate at least 70 percent of Drakes whole catalog... bro been LEANING on writers since IYRTITL...

thats a whole 10 years, and Im sure he was using them on NWTS... crazy cause that was the album I kinda came around to like :ehh: this shyt kinda raw.... before that his pen was trash to me

fukk a BBL Drizzy. His new name is DRIZZY MCGUIRE, all them HITS ON STEROIDS :wow: