Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjgrin: Ah so the lying continues.

You support Zionist Apartheid, Ukrainian Nazism, and global white supremacy so of course you would continue to lie.

Post your passport info here. I want to record its information.

:mjlol:
How can I lie about something I never said. Show me a post where it says I was from the South. Any coli dude knows I rep Michigan. It literally says from Michigan in my bio :heh:

I believe that Israel should be reduced to its pre-1967 borders, a free liberal Palestinian state and Netenyahu and his associates be tried as war criminals. I support Russia recognizing Ukraine’s lawful territorial borders as outlined in numerous post Soviet agreements and as recognized by the UN.

I didn’t ask for your passport information, I asked what it says. As in your nationality.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How can I lie about something I never said. Show me a post where it says I was from the South. Any coli dude knows I rep Michigan. It literally says from Michigan in my bio :heh:

I believe that Israel should be reduced to its pre-1967 borders, a free liberal Palestinian state and Netenyahu and his associates be tried as war criminals. I support Russia recognizing Ukraine’s lawful territorial borders as outlined in numerous post Soviet agreements and as recognized by the UN.

I didn’t ask for your passport information, I asked what it says. As in your nationality.

Ah so you support Zionism (Israel’s existence):mjlol:

Ah, so you support Azov’s continued funding by the West :mjgrin:

Ah, so because your Coli bio now says you’re from Michigan, you’re from Michigan. Are you even American?

I want to see your passport information though. Post it!

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ah so you support Zionism (Israel’s existence):mjlol:
Israel’s existence is a geopolitical reality. They have nuclear weapons. It would like saying do I support Russians or North Koreas existence.

Ah, so you support Azov’s continued funding by the West :mjgrin:
Is Azov even a thing anymore? I support funding the Ukrainian military so that Russia is pushed back to its pre-war and internationally recognized borders.

Ah, so because your Coli bio now says you’re from Michigan, you’re from Michigan. Are you even American?

I want to see your passport information though. Post it!
It’s always said I’m from Michigan :mjlol: You’re acting like a real goofball now Tolu

I can post the front of my passport sure. You want to post yours?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Israel’s existence is a geopolitical reality. They have nuclear weapons. It would like saying do I support Russians or North Koreas existence.

Is Azov even a thing anymore? I support funding the Ukrainian military so that Russia is pushed back to its pre-war and internationally recognized borders.

It’s always said I’m from Michigan :mjlol: You’re acting like a real goofball now Tolu

I can post the front of my passport sure. You want to post yours?

Why would I post my passports on an internet forum?

You’re that desperate to prove your self worth to a stranger? Go outside or something
:dead:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh what?

How the fukk can you support nazis and Israel?

Do you nikkas even TRY to make sense with your internet smart dumb nikka babble?
Zionist Israel has a lot in common with Nazi Germany.
The Gaza strip is a version of the Warsaw Ghetto.
Israel was caught sterilizing Ethiopian Jewish women under the guise of vaccination.
Zionist Israel practices apartheid and white supremacy.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

You’re that desperate to prove your self worth to a stranger? Go outside or something
How are gonna be so concerned about where another nikka is from..

Then when they offer to prove where they from… you act like they doing too much.

nikka. Get off his nuts if where he from ain’t that important. Choose a position in stick with it. Is it worth arguing with a stranger about or not? Your actions are contradictory as fukk.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Zionist Israel has a lot in common with Nazi Germany.
The Gaza strip is a version of the Warsaw Ghetto.
Israel was caught sterilizing Ethiopian Jewish women under the guise of vaccination.
Zionist Israel practices apartheid and white supremacy.

So you’re saying that the same people who want to eradicate every Jew in the world also support zionism and the Israeli state?

You nikkas be on YouTube just trying to connect dots that don’t need to be connected.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you’re saying that the same people who want to eradicate every Jew in the world also support zionism and the Israeli state?

You nikkas be on YouTube just trying to connect dots that don’t need to be connected.
I'm saying that Israel is using the same playbook.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying that Israel is using the same playbook.
Using the same playbook?

That’s like saying US green berets in Vietnam actually supported the NVA because they use the same tactics.

Dumb ass logical fallacy.

You internet nikkas don’t even try hard.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Using the same playbook?

That’s like saying US green berets in Vietnam actually supported the NVA because they use the same tactics.

Dumb ass logical fallacy.

You internet nikkas don’t even try hard.
Keep caping for a regime that openly despises black people and wants to sterilize them. :manny:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I said outside of your passport. Literally the front jacket which contains no information but your country of origin. You don’t have to. Just tell us your nationality. I don’t know why you are scared. :lolbron: