Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t ask what country you reside in. We both know you live in Canada around 90% cacs yet play African militant online. I asked you what your passport says.

You’re fumbling because I exposed you’re a Southern Cac. Careful before I put your Klan membership online
:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What’s your passport say?

Why is it a pejorative to you to currently reside in a country where people are healthier and live longer?

A Southern Cac like you might like to experience better living standards

I didn’t ask what country you reside in. We both know you live in Canada around 90% cacs yet play African militant online. I asked you what your passport says.

Dude is confused about which side of the planet he lives, while acting like some Geopolitical scholar.

You’re fumbling because I exposed you’re a Southern Cac. Careful before I put your Klan membership online
:mjgrin:

I’m a Black American from Michigan. Now stop trying to deflect. What’s your passport say Tolu?
Dikembe The Hitman Hart is out here dodging the question like
goku-ultra-instinct.gif

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I said my peoples come from Hattiesburg. I’m from Michigan.

Why are you trying to make this about me?

What does your passport say?

:mjgrin: Ah so the lying continues.

You support Zionist Apartheid, Ukrainian Nazism, and global white supremacy so of course you would continue to lie.

Post your passport info here. I want to record its information.

:mjlol: