Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think its preferable for Ukraine to win but I can't see how they sustain the war effort. They are also taking heavy losses and there's growing pressure on the west to stop supplying aid. I feel like Russia can lose at least a million men before they give it up. There's really no pressure from the Russian citizens to finally end the war either.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think its preferable for Ukraine to win but I can't see how they sustain the war effort. They are also taking heavy losses and there's growing pressure on the west to stop supplying aid. I feel like Russia can lose at least a million men before they give it up. There's really no pressure from the Russian citizens to finally end the war either.
negged.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me I want Ukraine to win. In fact its in our best interest that they win. I just can't see them winning because they simply cannot sustain the same losses Russia can. And if Trump wins and/or Europe goes further right it'll be harder to secure the necessaey aid to fund the war effort.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
540cab1a-7e76-4b5c-9587-47595a93b9ee_text.gif

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think it’s preferable for Ukraine to win but I can't see how they sustain the war effort. They are also taking heavy losses and there's growing pressure on the west to stop supplying aid. I feel like Russia can lose at least a million men before they give it up. There's really no pressure from the Russian citizens to finally end the war either.
In the last 120 or so years Russia has engaged in 6 major wars, 4 out of those 6 saw revolutions and or collapse of government and civil war.

It’s only a matter of time.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In the last 120 or so years Russia has engaged in 6 major wars, 4 out of those 6 saw revolutions and or collapse of government and civil war.

It’s only a matter of time.

They've experienced 120 years of bloody battles and wars but appear to have learned nothing. :francis:

They just rely on bravado, brute force and the fear around the 'Russian' name..zero planning and organization.. :pachaha:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Ukraine throwing away their men's life for PR stunt. Pro Russian people have been saying this ops is a failure for month but pro Ukraine people don't believe them.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They've experienced 120 years of bloody battles and wars but appear to have learned nothing. :francis:

They just rely on bravado, brute force and the fear around the 'Russian' name..zero planning and organization.. :pachaha:
If you believe in the after life you’re gonna be surrounded by Russians :scusthov:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Europe experiences a major war with itself on average every 20 years. :huhldup:

That proves that they're the heathens, savages and pagans they accused everyone else of being.. :sas2:
Name one European war minus the Balkans post WW2, ill wait

I could rattle off a dozen African or Latin American wars post WW2. Europe is the safest place on planet as far as armed conflict

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Name one European war minus the Balkans post WW2, ill wait

I could rattle off a dozen African or Latin American wars post WW2. Europe is the safest place on planet as far as armed conflict
Most African & Latin American wars are orchestrated by Europeans & the US in order to install puppet regimes, so they can steal wealth.