Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Keep caping for a regime that openly despises black people and wants to sterilize them. :manny:
Saying nazis and Israelis are two separate entities means I'm caping for them?

Lol

You internet nikkas love to create false equivalencies.

Like... I can think LAPD is a bad police department. But if I don't agree that lapd are zionist nazis then I support them. Lol. Yall fake militants have jumped the shark.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Saying nazis and Israelis are two separate entities means I'm caping for them?

Lol

You internet nikkas love to create false equivalencies.

Like... I can think LAPD is a bad police department. But if I don't agree that lapd are zionist nazis yhen I support them. Lol. Yall fake militants have jumped the shark.

:sas2:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
They are though :dahell:

TH15_T%26C%20Ukaraine%20war.jpg
Most of this is separatist regions that were already under Russian control prior to the war

Daps
One day Putin is gonna look outside and say "Oops, all women!"

I'm not even asking the question "How long can Russia keep this up?" anymore. I wanna know what the long term effects of their male population being obliterated will be. Someone must be telling this to Putin, right?

So you're saying I should update my passport :steviej:?

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can tell something is shaking because their assets in the US are going overtime to do everything they can to assist Russia as quickly as possible. That's from the media to the governament and on.