Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
name one country with white people in power that doesn't have nazi's in their military ranks.
wZXTb2v.png

Stop supporting whites, Coli cacs
:mjgrin: :dead:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The casualty rates are hard to conceive. Sergei said that from his unit of 600 prisoners recruited in October, only 170 were still alive and all but two of them wounded. “Everyone was injured, two, three, some four times,” he said. He recalled seeing colleagues blown apart by shells landing close to them, and his marvel at surviving. One assault was particularly vivid.

“I remember most clearly the last of the nine concussions I had,” he said. “We attacked. RPGs, drones few at us. Our commander yells on the radio, ‘I don’t care, go ahead! Don’t come back until you take this position!’ Two of us found a small foxhole and dived in there.”

:scust:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why is it a pejorative to you to currently reside in a country where people are healthier and live longer?

A Southern Cac like you might like to experience better living standards
I didn’t ask what country you reside in. We both know you live in Canada around 90% cacs yet play African militant online. I asked you what your passport says.