VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
All Rapes on Me :stylin: :pachaha:

I love how bums are coming out the woodwork to give strong video thoughts on a situation they weren't even there for :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How so? Can you articulate why without getting furious and making idiotic spelling mistakes? :salute:
Nah. Imma just say I feel bad for u. Its not just u fam. Its a few other nikkas in this thread too. Never got past being gullible for a pretty face. Its kinda sad. I just hope u dont get caught up from some lying chick. I know a few nikkas that almost died behind it.

SirBiatch

Daps
Nah. Imma just say I feel bad for u. Its not just u fam. Its a few other nikkas in this thread too. Never got past being gullible for a pretty face. Its kinda sad. I just hope u dont get caught up from some lying chick. I know a few nikkas that almost died behind it.

It won't happen because I don't rape chicks and I actually love women. Unlike weirdo nikkas who are scared of women/hate them and thus do rapey things.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
It won't happen because I don't rape chicks and I actually love women. Unlike weirdo nikkas who are scared of women/hate them and thus do rapey things.
Neither does Pac. Pac didnt get convicted of rape. He never raped shorty. I tried to drop some jewels on u but u missed the whole thing. That rape shyt hits close to home cause I have women close to me who have been legitimately brutally raped. This is why I dont appreciate when bytches LIE about that shyt and fukk it up for the real victims.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Neither does Pac. Pac didnt get convicted of rape. He never raped shorty. I tried to drop some jewels on u but u missed the whole thing. That rape shyt hits close to home cause I have women close to me who have been legitimately brutally raped. This is why I dont appreciate when bytches LIE about that shyt and fukk it up for the real victims.
pac did not tell the whole truth of what happen in that room, pac said he should have stood up to home girl??? stood up to what ? if nothing happen, what does she need protection from? if you read his statements, it's almost feel like he don't know this woman

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
pac did not tell the whole truth of what happen in that room, pac said he should have stood up to home girl??? stood up to what ? if nothing happen, what does she need protection from? if you read his statements, it's almost feel like he don't know this woman
Pac said he shouldnt have closed his eyes. He said he shouldnt have put himself in that position in the first place. And he apologized for ever fukkin wit shorty in the first place. He never said he shouldve stood up for her. Stop lying.

SirBiatch

Daps

If you, like me, have women close to you who have been raped then your comment makes no sense. You should already know that the vast majority of women don't lie about that kinda shyt. And it's so damn hard for them to come out and say "I was raped." Which is why I'm on the side of the accuser until proven otherwise. If a woman lies about being raped, chances are she's psycho and it'll be obvious in other aspects of her life.

You can see videos of Pac pressuring women to do shyt. Nikki D was talking about how Pac whipped out his meat in front of some chicks and got mad when they didn't suck. Which, by the way, is sexual harassment. That sounds like a regular, "couldn't possibly be a rapist" type of cat?

FOH

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Pac said he shouldnt have closed his eyes. He said he shouldnt have put himself in that position in the first place. And he apologized for ever fukkin wit shorty in the first place. He never said he shouldve stood up for her. Stop lying.
he did say that. he said that to jada, and he said it to pr person ms lee. he had mr fuller his road manager to invite her to his suite to be manhandle by haitian jack and his wolves. that's what happen. that why he was crying in court for.

SirBiatch

Daps
it's crazy how she didn't know jack didn't get hit with charges and he was the one who raped her..

shyt is crazy. What's even crazier is that she's learning stuff about her own case in the process of doing an interview, which is a bad idea imo.

Pac being arrogant while also being deeply p*ssy/weirdly emotional and being infatuated with gangsters is the consistent uncomfortable truth of all this.

How Do You Want it? :ohlawd:
How does it feel? :pachaha:
Coming up as a rapist in the ass game, living in the fast lane, I'm for real :pachaha:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps

VLAD trapped dat hoe at the end.....

Henchman was never put on trial (but she say he was involved)

Pac other homie got 4 months probation for sexual misconduct (but she say he was the ONLY one who didn't rape her)

Pac got charged for sexual misconduct & got hit with 1-4 years

Jack had a separate trial & paid a 1,000 fine & never did time ( but she say he was involved)