VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It was a slip up, she could've finished her statement then clarified what she meant in the follow up. She obviously caught her self and changed direction.
Right, which people do when they were about to tell the truth and expose themselves. It was on Vlad to grill her on that point and make her clarify.

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Seems like a lot of people mad about this and coming at her but it's possible to both have Pac as a favorite artist/inspiration and recognize he was like most people, complex with some foul stuff partially making up who he was.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

At first I read the title I was like:why: but I understand what the uploader meant because of the sexual abuse charge Pac got it caused certain events to occur in the future. If Pac didn't end up going prison in March of 1995, he still would have been shot on November 31st in 1994 and probably still sign to Death Row depending if puffy, big, Stretch and others didn't talk shyt about him on Vibe.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
At first I read the title I was like:why: but I understand what the uploader meant because of the sexual abuse charge Pac got it caused certain events to occur in the future. If Pac didn't end up going prison in March of 1995, he still would have been shot on November 31st in 1994 and probably still sign to Death Row depending if puffy, big, Stretch and others didn't talk shyt about him on Vibe.
wasn’t just that pac didn’t have the patience to wait for anyone to cough up the bread to bail him out ... 1 ov pacs nikkas said pac was jumped in prison by a few nikkas which might explain on top ov his issue with newyork nikkas that he further came out with a more pissed off ,angry attitude n that would explain why he was so desperate to get out ov prison .... your right tho about him going to deathrow ...

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
bro a typically response if pac asked that question and nothing happened would of been "i dunno, she started tripping out for no reason" or " i have no idea bro, she was loving the d but then she woke up and started acting crazy.
not "too many nikkas , and you know, Rick was getting crazy"

you're complicating shyt and going all over the place

my point is very simple. she was sexually harassed in some fashion that night. if not by pac, then by the other nikkas in the room. its as simple as that.

she did not have a consensual gang bang and den just start flipping out for no reason

there was no "set up" bro:snoop:

dis nikka pac think everything is a set up and yall take it as gospel:pachaha:
Who gives a fukk about this tramp groupie bytch?? She was out being a whore and got gangbanged. End of story.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vlad interview just for clout n views at this point we all know this thot was a pawn to the game pac peeped game n cut the snakes off :pachaha: but its crazy how a piece of pass around p*ssy will destroy your life before u even get started from 94-96 :jbhmm:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
this last interview with her is the only one i question her case

:patrice:it's 25 years later and she still didn't know the rape kit results.....

That was interesting to me and I thought Vlad should have questioned her more about this or let it be known that the rape kit showed that she wasn't raped.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this last interview with her is the only one i question her case

:patrice:it's 25 years later and she still didn't know the rape kit results.....

Vlad is clown man. He needed to delve deeper into that. Also he needed as her what she meant by her and pac making peace

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IG comments on shaderoom were something else. Ayanna was being trashed by a majority of females.

On the flipside people said they believe her because he plead guilty and was convicted.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
wasn’t just that pac didn’t have the patience to wait for anyone to cough up the bread to bail him out ... 1 ov pacs nikkas said pac was jumped in prison by a few nikkas which might explain on top ov his issue with newyork nikkas that he further came out with a more pissed off ,angry attitude n that would explain why he was so desperate to get out ov prison .... your right tho about him going to deathrow ...
If Pac did indeed get jumped it must have been when he was temporally housed in Rikers Island. I doubt he got jumped in Clinton facility that place is maximum security and most of his time there was spent in solitary confinement although the prison guards gave him a hard time there like confiscating letters, not letting him see visitors, the white guards calling him "******", and guards wanting to do cavity searches on.