VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Brehs, yal not seeing the bigger picture tho

this is the era of the #MeeToo movement

Pac's legacy is about to be destroyed before our very eyes

Harvey Weinstien/Kevin Spaceying a man that's been dead 20 years

This will be on every news outlet, cause Pac is John Lennon/Kurt Cobain status, Don't even matter if she's lying cause women never lie in the eyes of the public/media

Whatever she says will be gospel and she'll be applauded for speaking up and get invites from Oprah and Ellen n sh1t

crazy

It's over, we had a nice 20 yr run

:ohhh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This shyt is disgraceful. The dislikes on the video are already 4x higher than the likes. She don't wanna bring up the fact that she gave him head at the club and was down with Haitan Jack and Jimmy Henchman before all this. Lying bytch. First she tries to ruin Pac's life now she gonna ruin #MeToo with this interview. DjVlad would stoop to any low for an interview :snoop:
Now bytch talking about she's a queen

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
so wait

pac smashed 3 times in 1 night yet u telling me he didnt fukk when she saw him 2-3 other times after :mjlol:

:mjgrin:in what world.....

bytches love lie
That’s what I was thinking and then he just took a special interest in her. Why would he still be taking her out after he already hit a home run?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'll never forget what you did for me, breh.

I know for sure new unreleased 2Pac master reels gets leaked absolutely every year like clockwork.

So, as long as you stay on this board I'll throw you some bones to fix the tracks for me.

The first mixdown was as close to the original demo as I could have hoped.

Props!!
yall gone post the leaked unreleased material in that Pac thread you made, so we can listen to it to:lupe:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

I KNOOOOW YOU BEEN SEARCHIN FOR SOMEOOOOOONNEE
full

TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND GET THE JOOOB DOOOOOONE
full