VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

kn83

All Star
Daps
This shyt is disgraceful. The dislikes on the video are already 4x higher than the likes. She don't wanna bring up the fact that she gave him head at the club and was down with Haitan Jack and Jimmy Henchman before all this. Lying bytch. First she tries to ruin Pac's life now she gonna ruin #MeToo with this interview. DjVlad would stoop to any low for an interview :snoop:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I really don't get the Vlad hate :mindblown:

I mean I see that you guys don't like a white Jew making money off of black culture but dude gets exclusive interviews with people who have intimate, inside knowledge on subjects that have been shrouded in mystery for years. Not only that but within these interviews he asks relevant, burning questions that people have been scared to ask for years.

Just in regard to 2Pac I really appreciate all the interviews he's done. From damn near solving Pac's murder through interviews with those involved with it and in the know to finally getting to hear from Pac's rape accuser is huge. You guys should appreciate this dude instead of having blind hate.
ain't shyt blind about my hate broddie. Feel free to love that nikka

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I remember Pac said she was dumpy looking but with a big chest:patrice:. Either she got better with age or that nikka had really high standards, cause she looks pretty good to me
:dame: Considering it's 2Pac and a bunch of grown ass men are talking about him in an obscure thread like he's still alive I'm sure when he actually was here in his physical form women were throwing themselves at him.

Taking Jada Pinkett, Madonna, and Kidada Jones into further consideration it's fair to say homie's standards were very high.:blessed::dame:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Thanks brehs....here are 2 other mixdowns I did of the track, where I left off certain elements on the multitrack reels to change up the sound a little

Mixdown #2 (NO KEYS)
Peep Game Pt 2 (DJ Filthy Rich Mixdown 2 - NO KEYS).mp3

Mixdown #3 (NO KEYS OR SYNTH STABS)
Peep Game Pt 2 (DJ Filthy Rich Mixdown 3 - NO KEYS OR SYNTH).mp3
I'll never forget what you did for me, breh.

I know for sure new unreleased 2Pac master reels gets leaked absolutely every year like clockwork.

So, as long as you stay on this board I'll throw you some bones to fix the tracks for me.

The first mixdown was as close to the original demo as I could have hoped.

Props!!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
brehs am i tripping or isnt this the same chick seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/ClintonHillLady

45 still taking pictures in the mirror like a young thot:martin:

Ass look fat as hell though:whoo:

They set Pac up smooth with this one:pachaha:

Like Vlad or not this is historical. But I will always beleive the goat over this

Whore of Babylon!! :pacspit:

She really tried to come out during the #Metoo movement where we are supposed to believe every bodies story:martin: