VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Vlad don't even know that Trevor and Nigel are nicknames Vibe used for that jailhouse interview. Nigel is actually Hatian Jack :snoop:

I cringed when I heard that. VLAD is good at setting up interviews, getting guests. but he's terrible at asking questions and having basic knowledge.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Here's an unreleased 2Pac song that was scrapped for the Me Against The World album recorded in mid 94 featuring Stretch.

2Pac goes into mad depth of the rape case and it's clear why Interscope scrapped it as he's talking about the case which would have instantly got him convicted of trying to tarnish the evidence/ cloud the jury's verdict etc.

The song only leaked last year and I asked @djfilthyrich to mix the song down for me as others on YouTube were tinkering with the song too much. PROPS @djfilthyrich :salute:

damn this is dope :ohhh:

Double J

Banned
Daps
I hate Vlad but he doing legendary journalism

Vlad ain’t shyt :mjlol:

I see why y’all call him Officer Vlad. This nikka be getting in depth interviews with people we haven’t heard from in years

demon interviewing a demon

I really don't get the Vlad hate :mindblown:

I mean I see that you guys don't like a white Jew making money off of black culture but dude gets exclusive interviews with people who have intimate, inside knowledge on subjects that have been shrouded in mystery for years. Not only that but within these interviews he asks relevant, burning questions that people have been scared to ask for years.

Just in regard to 2Pac I really appreciate all the interviews he's done. From damn near solving Pac's murder through interviews with those involved with it and in the know to finally getting to hear from Pac's rape accuser is huge. You guys should appreciate this dude instead of having blind hate.

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Here's an unreleased 2Pac song that was scrapped for the Me Against The World album recorded in mid 94 featuring Stretch.

2Pac goes into mad depth of the rape case and it's clear why Interscope scrapped it as he's talking about the case which would have instantly got him convicted of trying to tarnish the evidence/ cloud the jury's verdict etc.

The song only leaked last year and I asked @djfilthyrich to mix the song down for me as others on YouTube were tinkering with the song too much. PROPS @djfilthyrich :salute:

damn this is dope :ohhh:

Thanks brehs....here are 2 other mixdowns I did of the track, where I left off certain elements on the multitrack reels to change up the sound a little

Mixdown #2 (NO KEYS)
Peep Game Pt 2 (DJ Filthy Rich Mixdown 2 - NO KEYS).mp3

Mixdown #3 (NO KEYS OR SYNTH STABS)
Peep Game Pt 2 (DJ Filthy Rich Mixdown 3 - NO KEYS OR SYNTH).mp3