VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or Jacque & Rick already knew the chick and the whole thing was an elaborate set up.

I think they asked Pac about whatever sexual acts to get him on the subject.The whole point was to get Ayanna back to the hotel room that day.

In the middle of the discussion JACQUE CALLED HER UP, and told her to come back to Pac's hotel room.

When she arrived at the hotel room, she came in, and sat next to Pac like he was the one who called her over.....

Jacque & Rick was highly adept at using females to cross niccaz up.In fact, it was their Modus Operandi.

They'd use those same tactics to rob drug dealers.Ayanna was a bar hopping scallywag already familiar with Jacque.

Pac got played
set up for what?
explain why they decided to set up pac for a rape case

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL it took Vlad cac ass almost 9 minutes the figure out that Nigel was Jack

What a fukkboy :pachaha:

This bytch said she didn’t know Nigel in the first part only to confirm that Nigel was indeed Jack.
vlad is a proud culture vulture

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
LOL it took Vlad cac ass almost 9 minutes the figure out that Nigel was Jack

What a fukkboy :pachaha:

This bytch said she didn’t know Nigel in the first part only to confirm that Nigel was indeed Jack.

Lmao this hoe said "she left her body spiritually & was lookin down at herself" :dead:

This woman destroyed Pac's life. We can argue the fact that if this shyt wouldn't have happened this man would still be alive

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
This is what pisses me off about Vlad. You would think at this point he would have at least one person if not a staff to fact check and what not. Instead this guy high on weed jumps on wiki to do his research and takes notes on a got damn little ceaser's napkin. It's funny when he messes up a verse or tweet here and there but when you talking about something like this, his half baked antics aren't funny. Plus, this isn't the type of interview you break into pieces and add a click bait title on.

This is sort of what I thought it was from the get go.
She was eighteen and there for Pac and Pac left her in a room with wolves.
But didn't Pac say at one point that he felt he had been drugged or something?
Not sure about the set up part. But in the unedited Vibe article Pac did say that they used chicks to set up drug dealers so that was their thing.
But this was on the heels of the police shooting and around the time Tyson got hit with his rape charge so it may be a level of an intelligence agency at work here.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So first she didnt know Jack and co but then she pretty much confirmed Nigel was Jack. Also she said at one point "I didnt think anything of it because ive been with these people" but then cuts herself because she knew she was about to contradict herself :mjlol:

Pac was innocent:wow:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Who is Charles Fuller, I thought this guy was the road manger during that time?

I hope William Lesane can speak on all of this.