VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
SnslZw2.gif

:scusthov: Yuck.... I bet if Pac was alive, he would have denied that p*ssy years ago.
I think at the time he fukked just to say he "fukked madonna", but probably looked at her like :ld: after he busted his nut and came to his senses.

That be the worst feelin.....

Then you walk to the bathroom while the smell from this bytch p*ssy still on ya dikk

you just look at yourself in the mirror like....:ld:

I can't say how Pac was feeling at the time, but thats how I would have felt. :francis:

I remeber the media finding jail letters trying to turn it into a love story:mjlol:

nikka was just trying to get some connections and some commisary

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Some people will choose to believe the womans side,I believe Pacs as he expressed guilt and remorse for not being a good man.When why express guilt at all when you don't have to? Many people just thought she was outright lying at the time. But he was adamant he wasn't a rapist. If she's going to run with Pac holding her down angle she came with later, I'm not believing it.

So far here she has Pac introducing himself by putting his hands in her pocket(foreshadowing Pacs "aggressive nature"),later she has a friend introducing her to Pac.
Also her not giving oral on the floor,only MAYBE kissing it and coming right back up:comeon:. As well as Pac not fukking her every time he saw her afterwards,they just hung out lol? Either Pac was fukking her and she doesn't want to come off as just a groupie and a jumpoff,or she didn't actually see Pac multiple times before the incident imo. She's doing things women do to protect their CURRENT image in this interview so far,when they are not proud of their thotty past.

Also in Pacs version we have to remember that he didn't call her over,one of the other nikkas did. Was she that fine that those guys who had access to plenty of fine women and even celebritys supposedly, had to invite her over to rape her:patrice:?Plus Pac mentions being so tired he practically passes out and hears nothing,was he possibly drugged while she was all on the arm of his chair:hubie:.

hopefully this woman grew confidence to not be treated like a piece of meat,she must have a book coming out. Because seeing as she has a kid,not sure why you would put yourself out here for the world for Vlad T.V.He must pay very nicely for anybody wondering why Jamar keeps coming to his couch to talk for hours lol.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It's like she's surprised by the attention. :what: What did she think would happen going on Vlad? The internet trolls and weirdos are obviously gonna stalk. Didn't Vlad give her the heads up?
Of course he did but she got paid for this lying ass interview..she chose money over privacy so fukk her

Vlad about to make a few hundred thou out this hoe..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people will choose to believe the womans side,I believe Pacs as he expressed guilt and remorse for not being a good man.When why express guilt at all when you don't have to? Many people just thought she was outright lying at the time. But he was adamant he wasn't a rapist. If she's going to run with Pac holding her down angle she came with later, I'm not believing it.

So far here she has Pac introducing himself by putting his hands in her pocket(foreshadowing Pacs "aggressive nature"),later she has a friend introducing her to Pac.
Also her not giving oral on the floor,only MAYBE kissing it and coming right back up:comeon:. As well as Pac not fukking her every time he saw her afterwards,they just hung out lol? Either Pac was fukking her and she doesn't want to come off as just a groupie and a jumpoff,or she didn't actually see Pac multiple times before the incident imo. She's doing things women do to protect their CURRENT image in this interview so far,when they are not proud of their thotty past.

Also in Pacs version we have to remember that he didn't call her over,one of the other nikkas did. Was she that fine that those guys who had access to plenty of fine women and even celebritys supposedly, had to invite her over to rape her:patrice:?Plus Pac mentions being so tired he practically passes out and hears nothing,was he possibly drugged while she was all on the arm of his chair:hubie:.

hopefully this woman grew confidence to not be treated like a piece of meat,she must have a book coming out. Because seeing as she has a kid,not sure why you would put yourself out here for the world for Vlad T.V.He must pay very nicely for anybody wondering why Jamar keeps coming to his couch to talk for hours lol.

Yeah supposedly these are major drug dealing niccaz with more money/clout than celebs.

Guess they were just extra thirsty that night, huh?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ruined his life how?
yall need to get yall story straight lol
pac blamed his sentence on a court system that had something against him, and on haitan jack for snitching to the cops
he was not charged with rape. according to pac, his homies threw him under the bus

had nothing to do with being accepted?
nikka said that shyt in his own words breh:dwillhuh:
:what: nikka ruined his life how!?!?. U really asking this question? Convo done.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:

if it wasnt for her, there be no rape trial, no set up, no shooting, no jail, no beef with Bad Boy/Biggie

Why?................sitting there knowing she go burn in hell for that shyt......

And why her face look like her box smells like spoiled milk and boil juice

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
this is what pac said happened. to me this is foul

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some nikkas came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice ass." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this shyt right here. You got to chill out with that shyt. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many nikkas." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? nikkas start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the fukk is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that nikka talking about how fat her ass was. I got up, because the nikka sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these nikkas, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing."

nikka admitted the girl didnt give a damn about his boys and was chilling on the arm of his chair giving him attention. pac took her to the next room and after a half hour, his homies barged into the room and starting feeling her up and he left her with two nikkas because he didn't wanna claim her and wanted to feel "accepted"

that's his side, and i'm sorry, thats some cornball shyt lol:mjlol:

the source of all this nikkas problems from 94- to his death involve him trying to impress another man or seem like hes tougher den he actually is.

i

pac put himself inna bad position
by pac side .... in his own words
he should’ve never allowed ayanna to come around when he was with rick & jack (especially, if they were supposedly asking bout all these sexual acts she did or was down doing - dem nikkaz are wolves & i dont need to say what pac was to them)

at the end of the day

its either

pac had ayanna come to his suite to get a train ran on her (it ain't no fun if da homies cant have none)

or

dem nikkaz had absolutely zero respect for pac (what type of friends, boyz, homies - would barged in your room with you being alone with a female)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That's the thing. Pac was the only one charged with anything in that situation, even though:

1) They were not his homies to begin with.
:gucci:

then why was they with pac all the damn time & had access to his suite

2) She called them and Haitan out in court along with Pac yet they all walked away free.

rick did time
jack got off

3) She was spotted hanging out with Haitan and the same nikkas after the alleged incident happen before Pac died.

never heard this
provide reciepts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac put himself inna bad position
by pac side .... in his own words
he should’ve never allowed ayanna to come around when he was with rick & jack (especially, if they were supposedly asking bout all these sexual acts she did or was down doing - dem nikkaz are wolves & i dont need to say what pac was to them)

at the end of the day

its either

pac had ayanna come to his suite to get a train ran on her (it ain't no fun if da homies cant have none)

or

dem nikkaz had absolutely zero respect for pac (what type of friends, boyz, homies - would barged in your room with you being alone with a female)

Or Jacque & Rick already knew the chick and the whole thing was an elaborate set up.

I think they asked Pac about whatever sexual acts to get him on the subject.The whole point was to get Ayanna back to the hotel room that day.

In the middle of the discussion JACQUE CALLED HER UP, and told her to come back to Pac's hotel room.

When she arrived at the hotel room, she came in, and sat next to Pac like he was the one who called her over.....

Jacque & Rick was highly adept at using females to cross niccaz up.In fact, it was their Modus Operandi.

They'd use those same tactics to rob drug dealers.Ayanna was a bar hopping scallywag already familiar with Jacque.

Pac got played

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
we need more info on this shady rick nikka ... pac said this was hatian jacks supose hitman ... nikka looks pretty intimidating .... apparently he was involved as well .... it was pac , hatian jack , rick and Charles fuller that was the names that circled around this rape/sexual assault case .... wonder why no one else involved wanted to be interviewed like it states at the start ov the interview ..... wonder if this rick is still alive ... someone needs to do some detective work to find him .....

yeah, rick was the muscle & i assume jack was the brain

pac did the unthinkable of telling a magazine that rick was da nikka that tied these drug dealers famlies up then threatens to kill them for big time money

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: