VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Some people will choose to believe the womans side,I believe Pacs as he expressed guilt and remorse for not being a good man.When why express guilt at all when you don't have to? Many people just thought she was outright lying at the time. But he was adamant he wasn't a rapist. If she's going to run with Pac holding her down angle she came with later, I'm not believing it.

So far here she has Pac introducing himself by putting his hands in her pocket(foreshadowing Pacs "aggressive nature"),later she has a friend introducing her to Pac.
Also her not giving oral on the floor,only MAYBE kissing it and coming right back up:comeon:. As well as Pac not fukking her every time he saw her afterwards,they just hung out lol? Either Pac was fukking her and she doesn't want to come off as just a groupie and a jumpoff,or she didn't actually see Pac multiple times before the incident imo. She's doing things women do to protect their CURRENT image in this interview so far,when they are not proud of their thotty past.

Also in Pacs version we have to remember that he didn't call her over,one of the other nikkas did. Was she that fine that those guys who had access to plenty of fine women and even celebritys supposedly, had to invite her over to rape her:patrice:?Plus Pac mentions being so tired he practically passes out and hears nothing,was he possibly drugged while she was all on the arm of his chair:hubie:.

hopefully this woman grew confidence to not be treated like a piece of meat,she must have a book coming out. Because seeing as she has a kid,not sure why you would put yourself out here for the world for Vlad T.V.He must pay very nicely for anybody wondering why Jamar keeps coming to his couch to talk for hours lol.
Tell the world I pled guilty to being anxious, ain't no way in hell I could ever be a rapist

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Harvey Weinstein been raping women for 3 decades and is living a luscious retirement and Pac and Biggie are dead cuz of shytty evidence conviction

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
hers the pictures from FB. I think she set her IG to private

26908007_10210920468435724_4911521783752188202_n.jpg

:tms_17:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
People bringing up the #metoo shyt

Scumbags like Weinstein been raping and assaulting women for decades..its a different discussion.

Pac has never been accused before or after this old ass thot ..plus they fukked willingly multiple times before the so called “rape”.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
hers the pictures from FB. I think she set her IG to private

26908007_10210920468435724_4911521783752188202_n.jpg

if she this bad at 45 imagine what she looked like at 19

She gives off Ashanti vibes

:wow:

Rape is always wrong but u can't be going around ignorant new york stick up goons looking like a snack like this.....

Pac should have known better than to leave them thirsty nikkas around something like this tho

Complete recipe for disaster, terrible judgement on his part.

He's not guilty of rape, just guilty of not being wise....but at 23 who is?