VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Nikkas talking shyt about Gonzoe but he's the only one that at least speaking up and constantly defending Pac's name. Where the rest of these nikkas like Yuk and them?

Yuk was never Pac's nikka tho just like the rest of these rap cats so no suprises there...Pac never really kicked it with them like that im more shocked at EDI smh

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Yuk was never Pac's nikka tho just like the rest of these rap cats so no suprises there...Pac never really kicked it with them like that im more shocked at EDI smh

For real. You would think that since he came out with Still Ballin that he and Pac came up together. nikkahs love using his name for sales

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Aside from Madonna, Pac’s hoes were top notch.

SnslZw2.gif

:scusthov: Yuck.... I bet if Pac was alive, he would have denied that p*ssy years ago.
I think at the time he fukked just to say he "fukked madonna", but probably looked at her like :ld: after he busted his nut and came to his senses.

That be the worst feelin.....

Then you walk to the bathroom while the smell from this bytch p*ssy still on ya dikk

you just look at yourself in the mirror like....:ld:

I can't say how Pac was feeling at the time, but thats how I would have felt. :francis:

Daps
SMH at anybody defending this bytch. She knew what she was doing from the jump. Gold digger through and through.

]