VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Damn can we talk how basic some of his rhymes were
Nah, not in 2018 where dudes are literally just making sounds over instrumentals.

Pac wasn't one of those rappers who said a whole bunch of nothing in a fancy way. He was straight to the point. Dear Mama would have been garbage if it had crazy metaphors and punchlines that had nada to do with the point he was attempting to get across

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Already name dropping #meetoo

Told y'all nikkas, his legacy will be destroyed.

She'll be on the cover of some magazines soon and all the twitter feminist will make her a hero

• armondcbbytch please u let some nikkaz run a train on u u a neighboorhood smut thottie u aint no hero
:pachaha:
Pac got too many fans bruh..his legacy safe!

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I give her the benefit of a doubt and agree that she most likely violated/raped etc...And that's unfortunate and I'm sorry she had to go thru that.....but she obviously wasnt raped by Pac. (Just the goon nikkas who happen to be there) I'm just confused as to why Pac went to jail....20 yrs later

Naw the more I'm thinking about it the more it seems like a setup. She meets a dude albeit a celebrity but he pushes her head down to make her kiss his dikk and she has no problem with it. They smash 3 times shortly after. She meets up with him again and they are alone in a room when some guys come in and start talking about they like how she looks. The celebrity leaves the room why these guys are fawning over her and she doesn't call out for Pac not to leave or protect her from these guys. The celebrity falls asleep and when he awakes the girl is screaming rape with no evidence of forced entry or dna from anyone.

Why wasn't she calling for Pac to help her or not leave her why Jack's goons were taking her panties down or ripping her pantyhose? I just think the shyt was set up from the club meeting to them fukking to her being in a room of guys and her going to the police to get Pac jammed up.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
What was fukked up was when Pac caused a 6 year old Black kid to be killed by a gun registered in his name cause he ran his mouth and got into beefs as usual

And he gave pocket change to the family as an "apology". Nothing long lasting for them.

And Tupac helped Suge Knight kidnap an associate of Diddy and forced him to drink piss

Pac randomly jumped a crip and when in the hospital this made Suge start a gang war that killed men who were fathers and sons

Stop making Pac out to be some saint talking about "smeared his name". Smearing a name also happens when dudes like u make posts talking about women the way u do taking pride in talking about how "the crew" hit a promiscuous girl with father issues. How long bums like you gonna be having pride in giving your shytty hood guidelines and intel on the "rules" with chicks and brag about how "the crew" all hit a certain chick.?

You think anyone gives a fukk in the larger picture?

Nobody CARES what happens in the hood...this is all you guys say all day. Lmao this is why gangster rap fell off.

Lmao "smeared" his name....

Pac lived his last year of his life in Los Angeles in a fukking mansion and did NOTHING for Black people in the hoods of LA that was long lasting. He was all talk and wasted money on weed, henny and hoes

Preached about Black women but didn't say shyt when Black women were being killed by cops.

Openly affiliated with Bloods of Suge Knight that was terrorizing the communities...son gtfo talking about smearing his name

Pac was one of the goat rappers but do not make him out to be a saint...lmao "smeared his name" when by that time he directly caused a six year old CHILD to be killed and 4 years later didn't learn his lesson and got fathers of young boys and girls killed when he jumped Orlando and caused Suge to declare a gang war that killed others and tore apart families..

Imagine telling the family of that boy who died over 25 years ago that Tupac's name was "smeared"

That being said i don't care if this chick is or was promiscuous...the issue at hand is her very likely lying about being raped...I definitely think false rapes should be a felony or a federal crime.

Bytch shut cho dumb ass up.. Them nikkas tried to rush Pac in Marlin City while he was in the city signing autographs and the gun which was Morphemes went off by mistake and it hit the kid 100 yards away. It was a freak accident and God rest the kids soul. How the fukk is that Pac's fault? You made it like Pac ran after the kid because he couldn't fight one of these dudes and merked him. :pacspit:

www.sfgate.com/news/article/PAGE-ONE-Marin-City-Haunted-By-Boy-s-Shooting-3021515.php

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
according to the broad, she met tupac and dem nikkas all in the same night
she was introduced to them nikkas first by her homie, and den them nikkas introduced her to pac.

pac shouldnt of went to jail for that situation and no one is saying he raped her.

again, if she came To SEE him, and he walked out of the room and left her with two nikkas she wasnt paying mind to because he wanted to feel "accepted"
thats foul to me

if i invite a shorty to my crib, im responsible for her until she gone from my crib

pac didnt wanna seem like he was claiming her so he left

i think thats wack

if it was a gangbangin situation, den pac shoulda brought all the nikkas in the room with him when he first went into there. dem nikkas barged in like some savages and he just left her lol thats wack

It's wack when the woman is not a groupie and a flip.
When you behave like she did,the lines get blurred:martin:
You are not thinking from the perspective of a star who had his groupies fukking Biggie,and getting chicks to give his friends handjobs according to I believe it was Richie Rich:mjlol:

Its normal for chicks to go along with this type of scenario. If she had no reaction to them coming in the room and touching her,I can understand the confusion on Pacs part thinking she's with it. In her defense she was only 18,so her lack of reaction very well could have been that she knew who they were and was scared to saying no. I do believe Pacs version versus the version she tells of him holding her down. The more we hear from women about rape,we learn that apparently even if they don't say no out of fear,it still can be considered rape. So Pac felt guilty in hindsight as he should have,went to jail for his bad decision but not rape conviction,and she got some extra dikk due to her bad behavior.

Everybody paid the price but Haitian and his accomplice:jbhmm:?I'm still not over this being a set up,but we'll hear what else she has to say.