Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:snoop:

are u fukking retarded - or some type of Democratic shill & some shyt?

the bytch was 100% correct we black Americans fought tooth and nails - just to get civil rights …. our blood , sweat and tears for this piece of historical legislation should not benefit gays, immigrants, feminist, Latinos, etc., etc.

FOH
:camby:

Do you even know what the Civil Rights Act was? It literally guarantees equal treatment under the law for everyone and forbids discrimination. It doesn't even make sense to claim that it "shouldn't apply" to other groups, the only way that you could keep it from applying to other groups would be to completely rewrite the law, and how would you write it?

KingofNYC proposes repealing the Civil Rights Act, and replacing it with a more narrowly written law that only forbids discrimination against straight black men who can prove descent from pre-1865 enslaved Americans.

Imagine a Tesla workplace meeting.

Elon: "Bradley, I just got word of another lawsuit. Three black employees are claiming that you called them racial slurs, paid them half what you paid other employees, and refused to promote them. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Bradley: "It's okay, boss, I did my research. Derek has a Dominican grandfather, Andre's family says they have Native blood, Reggie is a Hebrew Israelite and Terrance is a Muslim. We'll just claim that we were only discriminating against their non-ADOS characteristics."

Elon: "Way to go Bradley! Keep up the good work."

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Do you even know what the Civil Rights Act was? It literally guarantees equal treatment under the law for everyone and forbids discrimination. It doesn't even make sense to claim that it "shouldn't apply" to other groups, the only way that you could keep it from applying to other groups would be to completely rewrite the law, and how would you write it?

KingofNYC proposes repealing the Civil Rights Act, and replacing it with a more narrowly written law that only forbids discrimination against straight black men who can prove descent from pre-1865 enslaved Americans.

Elon: "Bradley, I just got word of another lawsuit. Three black employees are claiming that you called them racial slurs, paid them half what you paid other employees, and refused to promote them. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Bradley: "It's okay, boss, I did my research. Derek has a Dominican grandfather, Andre's family says they have Native blood, Reggie is a Hebrew Israelite and Terrance is a Muslim. We'll just claim that we were only discriminating against their non-ADOS characteristics."

:dahell: :what::dahell::what:

of course, we know what the Civil Right Act is - the point that was being made was all these other marginal groups benefit off it without any contribution to getting this legislation passed

We ADOS/FBA literally shed blood for it to happen and I’m pretty much sure if we can do it over again. It wouldn’t be called Civil Rights Act -it probably be call- Negro Right Act

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

All he is saying is that ADOS/FBA did all of the heavy lifting and other "POC"s benefitted without it costing them as much.

You are trying to misrepresent what he's saying.

Having said that, Ann Coulter is not an ally.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
No she is not in favor of reparations you liar. :laff:

Exactly.

I just quoted numerous incidents of her shytting on affirmative action, black civil rights, the voting rights act, etc......and they want to believe she would support reparations just because she likes using ADOS as a wedge to shyt on other minority groups?
You called me a liar. I posted my proof. Suck my dikk you ignorant bytch. I don’t whistle Dixie. I always have receipts.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This dude is a BILLIONAIRE desperate for white validation :francis:
He dont give a damn prolly. Like bytch talk that shyt but watch what happen if i get in office. Its elephant season

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You called me a liar. I posted my proof. Suck my dikk you ignorant bytch. I don’t whistle Dixie. I always have receipts.

The 2nd and 3rd tweets aren't even about reparations, dumbass. And the first tweet was literally just trolling by agreeing with Tariq while he was shytting on Biden.

If you seriously think Ann Coulter has ever supported reparations for Black people, you are a special kind of ignorant. But I think it's a lot more likely that you're an agent who knows he's completely full of shyt. Ann Coulter doesn't even agree with Affirmative Action or the Voting Rights Act, and you want to claim she's pro-reparations? She mocks Blacks calls for reparations all the time.

In this interview, she's asked directly whether she supports reparations and says straight up that she's against it, with zero qualifications:

"I’m against reparations."

"Right before The Civil War, only 8% of white people owned slaves....the vast majority of whites didn’t have any."

"The best thing that ever happened to black people in the last twenty or thirty years was the O.J. verdict because it shut down the white guilt bank. And white guilt has never led to anything good. It’s brought us spiraling crime rates, mostly with black victims, and a permanent underclass living in public housing projects."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dahell: :what::dahell::what:

of course, we know what the Civil Right Act is - the point that was being made was all these other marginal groups benefit off it without any contribution to getting this legislation passed

What is the "point" of that point? Most people who benefit from Civil Rights in 2024 didn't have anything to do with getting it passed. The people back in the day who DID do the actual work to make Civil Rights happen intended it to be a step towards human justice, not some sort of ridiculous quid pro quo.

We ADOS/FBA literally shed blood for it to happen and I’m pretty much sure if we can do it over again. It wouldn’t be called Civil Rights Act -it probably be call- Negro Right Act

You do realize that the current conservative courts have already stated that race-specific laws are unconstitutional? So a "Negro Rights Act" could only pass if 2/3 of both the House and Senate agreed to it AND 3/4 of the states ratified it. That is CLEARLY impossible.

The only reason the Civil Rights Act hasn't already been voided by the current court (like much of the Voting Rights Act was) is because it is not specific to Black people. Calling for it to be Black-specific, and thus unconstitutional and void, is shortsighted as hell and completely against the wishes of those people who SHED BLOOD for it in the first place, whose memories and sacrifices you are now warping for your own ends.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
If you’re not a real American, why would you even try to run for president? Ain’t nobody voting for you…

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

"Non-white presidential candidate for racist party attacked for his race by a member of his party"​

Just say she's racist. The fukk is all that :mjlol::heh:
The subreddit is leopardsatemyface. I think that is the formatting of topics required by that subreddit. Basically, any incident where someone supported leopards eating other peoples face and the leoparxs finally ate their face. Like when "ADOS" individuals support racists because they share the same disdain for immigrants but the same laws and attitudes later being turned around and used on them.