Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
“There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP,” she said, using an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. “And that doesn’t mean we can’t take anyone else in ― a Sri Lankan or a Japanese, or an Indian. But the core around which the nation’s values are formed is the “There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP,” she said, using an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. “And that doesn’t mean we can’t take anyone else in ― a Sri Lankan or a Japanese, or an Indian. But the core around which the nation’s values are formed is the WASP.”

The rest of her statement after the video cut short.. :mjpls:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ann Coulter is in favor for reparations for FBA. I don’t give a fukk about nothing else she has to say
The question is, why would anyone think her opinion on anything is worth a bucket of piss?

Does Ann Coulter backing, verbally, reparations help black Americans in anyway? You think if there was an actual chance of reparations passing, she would back it? Do you realize she is using the topic in a shrewd attempt to drive divisions among black Americans and Africans in order to support any action that deters all non-white immigration to the US? She is openly pro-white and giving black people reparations is against her interests. She just wants the dupes who listen to her to help stir up hate against black immigrants for her own ends.

From every angle, any black person taking her word on this and give her even an inch, is being conned and manipulated. But this is a choice.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The question is, why would anyone think her opinion on anything is worth a bucket of piss?

Does Ann Coulter backing, verbally, reparations help black Americans in anyway? You think if there was an actual chance of reparations passing, she would back it? Do you realize she is using the topic in a shrewd attempt to drive divisions among black Americans and Africans in order to support any action that deters all non-white immigration to the US? She is openly pro-white and giving black people reparations is against her interests. She just wants the dupes who listen to her to help stir up hate against black immigrants for her own ends.

From every angle, any black person taking her word on this and give her even an inch, is being conned and manipulated. But this is a choice.

And these folks like @Amerikan Melanin will talk day and night at how brilliantly privy they are to being "pandered to by Democrats." They've got a laundry list of reasons they will NEVER trust "Jim Crow Joe" no matter what he says. They hate other black people and ethnic groups with cult-like fervor. But they will take racist ass Ann Coulter retweeting Tariq Nasheed's bullshyt at her very word. Because why oh why would Ann Coulter, a white nationalist, be totally down with a "black movement" that is focused on emotionally manipulating "black Americans" against voting, liberal coalitions, Democrats and black immigrants? Man...why? They should ask themselves why would she, a woman who called BLM protestors thugs and animals, feel so comfortable and welcomed with the FBA movement?

Well then again these hashtag niccas was just fighting hard and crying like babies for a dude claiming black Americans share greater cultural love and ties with white people than Africans or Caribbeans. So these dudes been coming out the gate with their white worshipping.

Ann Coulter is someone who CELEBRATES with giddy sadistic pleasure the anniversery of Trayvon Martins death. This is a woman who gets a royal kick out of trolling "the blacks" with all their statistical failures. She has been one of the leading voices of white nationalist conservative politics for decades now, and she has a particular hatred for "the blacks." That racist bytch has NO interest in black causes, she has no i. advancing black people, and she wouldnt give ONE PENNY for reparations. Anyone who believes anything she sas is just dumb as fukk. useless to black power, and should just shut up about "Jim Crow Joe" and "white supremacist Dems" and whatever other right wing garbage they wanna spew as pro-black militance, because theyre just Republic00ns.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
let me make my own Disclaimer… cause, i know how people on here like the twist and flip peoples words
in no ways in the world am I defending this bytch at all

but : With that said
me being ADOS/FBA have to give her the upmost credit for doing the unthinkable of telling the truth on a national political platform … when she said that the Democrats have taken advantage of the black community by allowing the gay community, immigrants, Latinos, feminist etc., etc. to use civil rights for those individual groups advantages when it only should go to benefit the black community - and then added something like this country doesn’t owe anything to those individual groups - it only owes the black community for all the years of slavery and Jim Crow
Shut up with this dumb ass shyt. Why shouldn’t everybody be able to have their civil rights :dahell: And my people, black people are only 13% of the population so why shouldn’t the dems try to represent others as well to get their votes. You’re a agent.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Asia worships money and power, hence why they worship the cacman..they'd gladly go into slavery for the cacman.
Disingenuous to pretend this an Asian thing. It's an Indian thing. And they did go into slavery for the whites while Black people revolted. On 3 separate continents this played out.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Ann Coulter is still a thing? I thought C00ndence Owens took her spot :patrice: