Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Disingenuous to pretend this an Asian thing. It's an Indian thing. And they did go into slavery for the whites while Black people revolted. On 3 separate continents this played out.

They made better slaves than we ever did..the coolies all over Durban South Africa were brought there as indented labor, or slaves..theyre the largest Indian population outside of India. Personally I think Malema should send them all back when he takes power :camby:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Shut up with this dumb ass shyt. Why shouldn’t everybody be able to have their civil rights :dahell: And my people, black people are only 13% of the population so why shouldn’t the dems try to represent others as well to get their votes. You’re a agent.

:snoop:

are u fukking retarded - or some type of Democratic shill & some shyt?

the bytch was 100% correct we black Americans fought tooth and nails - just to get civil rights …. our blood , sweat and tears for this piece of historical legislation should not benefit gays, immigrants, feminist, Latinos, etc., etc.

FOH
:camby:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

are u fukking retarded - or some type of Democratic shill & some shyt?

the bytch was 100% correct we black Americans fought tooth and nails - just to get civil rights …. our blood , sweat and tears for this piece of historical legislation should not benefit gays, immigrants, feminist, Latinos, etc., etc.

FOH
:camby:
No but you’re for sure retarded. There isn’t any other way a black person could listen to Ann coulter and give her props, news flash she hates black folks more than others. She’s just saying this to sow division. Why give her credit for saying something you know she doesn’t mean

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No but you’re for sure retarded. There isn’t any other way a black person could listen to Ann coulter and give her props, news flash she hates black folks more than others. She’s just saying this to sow division. Why give her credit for saying something you know she doesn’t mean

you should be ashamed of yourself because that was the weakest response , I’ve seen on here in a very long time.

first you came in here capping for gays, feminist, immigrants, Latinos, etc., etc.
and once I prove you wrong, you switched up
on some, she’s not authentic, etc., etc. which we already knew

you should’ve just held your L - and not even responded to my original post

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Some of y’all agreeing with her as if most white conservatives don’t feel the same about you. It goes to show how much black Americans WANT to have someone to look down on, and feel superior to just like white people.

Non white conservatives get that wake up call, and still beg to be accepted. He sat there, and took it on the chin, and people replying how graceful he was.
I kind of noticed this with how much some dudes on here shyt on all other races and act like every other race is 100% bigoted, and how these nikkas dawg women for simple shyt like dressing in a loose fashion or dating a white person ect.

It's like, a lot of people have a need for a level of superiority over someone else. That shyt is a trash state of mind and no matter my position in life I'll never act bigger and better than anyone. A bum on the streets can get my time/conversation just as easily as the bad bytch behind the counter.

I talk about jerking and hospitalizing racist and ill never just assume someone is a racist without multiple indicators.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To be honest this is just the Indian version of "I like my racism out in the open" :sas2:

Anybody who was saying that shyt has no room to criticize

ITS NOT THE SAME THING.

nikkaS WHO SAY THIS ARENT
BEING CORDIAL NOR SAYING THEY
RESPECT THE RACIST.

JUST SAY YOU DONT
WANT TO KNOW WHO THE RACISTS
ARE SO YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEAD
IN THE SAND.
:devil:
:evil:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree and that would not be an issue with Black American voters, because they vote for anyone that support their positions. But they are not going to vote for a chick trying to rewrite the reason for the Civil War just to please some White Supremacists. She didn't know what the Hell she was talking about and on top of that Black Americans ancestors were actually IN that fugging war.

The most insulting part is that Nikki and Vivek families would not even be in the USA if it were not for Black Americans Civil Rights struggle which is what opened up the avenues for people other than Northern and Western Europeans to even immigrate to the USA.
This needs to be talked about a lot more in public. It’ll go a long way in keeping in check these nonwhites that dare to turn their nose up at American blacks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ann Coulter is in favor for reparations for FBA. I don’t give a fukk about nothing else she has to say

No she is not in favor of reparations you liar. :laff:

The question is, why would anyone think her opinion on anything is worth a bucket of piss?

Does Ann Coulter backing, verbally, reparations help black Americans in anyway? You think if there was an actual chance of reparations passing, she would back it? Do you realize she is using the topic in a shrewd attempt to drive divisions among black Americans and Africans in order to support any action that deters all non-white immigration to the US? She is openly pro-white and giving black people reparations is against her interests. She just wants the dupes who listen to her to help stir up hate against black immigrants for her own ends.

From every angle, any black person taking her word on this and give her even an inch, is being conned and manipulated. But this is a choice.

Exactly.

I just quoted numerous incidents of her shytting on affirmative action, black civil rights, the voting rights act, etc......and they want to believe she would support reparations just because she likes using ADOS as a wedge to shyt on other minority groups?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is the only time Ann Coulter has spoken in favor of reparations....was when she says that Black and Brown countries owe reparations TO THE BRITISH because the British "civilized" them.

TLR posters keep propping up outright white supremacists and we're supposed to think you're not agents. :mjlol: