Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The subreddit is leopardsatemyface. I think that is the formatting of topics required by that subreddit. Basically, any incident where someone supported leopards eating other peoples face and the leoparxs finally ate their face. Like when "ADOS" individuals support racists because they share the same disdain for immigrants but the same laws and attitudes later being turned around and used on them.
I still think you can simplify it though:
Non-white presidential candidate racially attacked by own racist party.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What is the "point" of that point? Most people who benefit from Civil Rights in 2024 didn't have anything to do with getting it passed. The people back in the day who DID do the actual work to make Civil Rights happen intended it to be a step towards human justice, not some sort of ridiculous quid pro quo.

The point is my ancestors were the ones that gave their blood sweat and tears and I damn sure know they want their descendants to get all the benefits for what they did

not , some marginal groups that didn’t do shyt

You do realize that the current conservative courts have already stated that race-specific laws are unconstitutional? So a "Negro Rights Act" could only pass if 2/3 of both the House and Senate agreed to it AND 3/4 of the states ratified it. That is CLEARLY impossible.

The only reason the Civil Rights Act hasn't already been voided by the current court (like much of the Voting Rights Act was) is because it is not specific to Black people. Calling for it to be Black-specific, and thus unconstitutional and void, is shortsighted as hell and completely against the wishes of those people who SHED BLOOD for it in the first place, whose memories and sacrifices you are now warping for your own ends.

you specifically use the word current, which is most likely true …

but in 1965. I’m pretty much sure they could’ve gotten some type of legislation that was for solely for black American …
ADOS/FBA we had 250 years of slavery then u add an extra 100 years of Jim Crow - so u goddamn right we could’ve got some legislation strictly for us

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The point is my ancestors were the ones that gave their blood sweat and tears and I damn sure know they want their descendants to get all the benefits for what they did

not , some marginal groups that didn’t do shyt

Civil Rights aren't an "either or". Your civil rights don't go away because someone else got civil rights too.

And the participants in the Civil Rights Movement explicitly pushed for equal treatment for all, not just for themselves.

you specifically use the word current, which is most likely true …

but in 1965. I’m pretty much sure they could’ve gotten some type of legislation that was for solely for black American …

Then why didn't they, if you claim that's what they wanted?

And how is that relevant to right now, when it CLEARLY couldn't happen due to who controls Congress/state legislatures and who the Republicans have put on the Supreme Court?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
vivek_apoorva_ramaswamy_family-e1692465011144.jpg

nahhh apu.. he tryin turn dc into the quick e mart

Apu-And-Manjula-In-The-Simpsons.jpg

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Some of y’all agreeing with her as if most white conservatives don’t feel the same about you. It goes to show how much black Americans WANT to have someone to look down on, and feel superior to just like white people.

Non white conservatives get that wake up call, and still beg to be accepted. He sat there, and took it on the chin, and people replying how graceful he was.
See now why yall let this poster get this bullshyt opinion off, black people are not trying to look down on people, feel superior towards others, or trying to act like fukking white people

This that same logic when them goofy hoes and faggits called black men the white people of the black community

And it’s goofy mfs co-signing this bullshyt

Daps
See now why yall let this poster get this bullshyt opinion off, black people are not trying to look down on people, feel superior towards others, or trying to act like fukking white people

This that same logic when them goofy hoes and faggits called black men the white people of the black community

And it’s goofy mfs co-signing this bullshyt
Are posters not co-signing Ann Coulter of all people, and not wanting an Indian president?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Are posters not co-signing Ann Coulter of all people, and not wanting an Indian president?
Oh you talking about anonymous posters who y’all constantly assume is trolls and white people in black face, posters who you can’t verify who they are, but now these posters represent all black people right

And why the fukk would an American citizen want dude or Nikki fukking Haley as president, what they fukk is you talking about

Get the fukk out of here

Daps
Oh you talking about anonymous posters who y’all constantly assume is trolls and white people in black face, posters who you can’t verify who they are, but now these posters represent all black people right

And why the fukk would an American citizen want dude or Nikki fukking Haley as president, what they fukk is you talking about

Get the fukk out of here

They’re Republican, so regardless of race, I wouldn’t want them as president. But he is an American born citizen, and if he had good policies, and was a Democrat, him being Indian wouldn’t be a problem. And SOME of y’all, means SOME posters in here.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
you should be ashamed of yourself because that was the weakest response , I’ve seen on here in a very long time.

first you came in here capping for gays, feminist, immigrants, Latinos, etc., etc.
and once I prove you wrong, you switched up
on some, she’s not authentic, etc., etc. which we already knew

you should’ve just held your L - and not even responded to my original post

I will never understand this childish fukking coli logic that advocating for the civil rights of others is somehow a betrayal of black people. I just don't get what world yall live in.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

This Coolie is digging it's heels in :mjlol:

You can't become a millionaire in the US with dignity..You'll have to lie and cheat and fukk people over. Vivek like trump has those qualities.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The 2nd and 3rd tweets aren't even about reparations, dumbass. And the first tweet was literally just trolling by agreeing with Tariq while he was shytting on Biden.

If you seriously think Ann Coulter has ever supported reparations for Black people, you are a special kind of ignorant. But I think it's a lot more likely that you're an agent who knows he's completely full of shyt. Ann Coulter doesn't even agree with Affirmative Action or the Voting Rights Act, and you want to claim she's pro-reparations? She mocks Blacks calls for reparations all the time.

In this interview, she's asked directly whether she supports reparations and says straight up that she's against it, with zero qualifications:

"I’m against reparations."

"Right before The Civil War, only 8% of white people owned slaves....the vast majority of whites didn’t have any."

"The best thing that ever happened to black people in the last twenty or thirty years was the O.J. verdict because it shut down the white guilt bank. And white guilt has never led to anything good. It’s brought us spiraling crime rates, mostly with black victims, and a permanent underclass living in public housing projects."

I need to understand why every hashtag "FBA" nicca is such suck up c00ns for white supremacist. Got a mouthful about how they'll never trust "pandering" "racist" Democrats but will take a brazenly racist bytch that celebrates our misery at face value because she hates illegal immigrants too.

It really ain't hard to tell who the agents are here. They not even good at what they do. When you can be so selective in your trust and concern for "white supremacists" clearly based entirely on a political party bias, you're not fukking pro-black you're just a conservac00n sticking up for your political ideology, not black people. nikka don't give a fukk what Joe Biden or any Democrat says and does but he on his knees begging Ann frigging Coulter to love the African Americans. Joe Biden is a white supremacist, but a bytch who celebrates the anniversary of Trayvons Martin's slaying is the second coming of Malcolm X because she shares your bigotry towards "immigrants." These nikkas is c00nS who just want white massas attention, love, agreement, and approval. There's a special place in hell for all these Uncle Tom's like @Amerikan Melanin and his ilk who only care about black people and black issues when it's time to express their concern of "liberals," Democrats, and Joe Biden, but then straight up contradict themselves like clowns when actual white supremacist conservatives show up. Using black peoples pain just to push your personal politics. Anyone who can be so buck and pro-black towards "Democrats" but then turn into such an agreeable little mouth breathing puppy dog towards white nationalist conservatives is just a fukking coward running their own agenda.

I bet this clown thinks black people should stop voting too. So that white folks can pick the President, the representatives, the judges, our laws, etc. There is a very special place in hell for these post-Trump conservac00ns man.

Daps

This Coolie is digging it's heels in :mjlol:

You can't become a millionaire in the US with dignity..You'll have to lie and cheat and fukk people over. Vivek like trump has those qualities.
I learned a couple years back you will not reach extreme levels of success while being an ethical person.