Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Vivek is anti Black his whole thing is to attack Black people.

Some of you idiots can't see it for what it is.

What's funny about this video is that he even chuckled at Ann's "articulate black people " comment before she pointed the gun at him.

He doesn't know white people the way that we do and he couldn't tell that she was testing the waters before striking.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What's funny about this video is that he even chuckled at Ann's "articulate black people " comment before she pointed the gun at him.

He doesn't know white people the way that we do and he couldn't tell that she was testing the waters before striking.

He think he can do like the Irish and Italians did she anti blackness an attack Black people he will be accepted into whiteness but it does not work that way.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I need to understand why every hashtag "FBA" nicca is such suck up c00ns for white supremacist. Got a mouthful about how they'll never trust "pandering" "racist" Democrats but will take a brazenly racist bytch that celebrates our misery at face value because she hates illegal immigrants too.

It's simple, they're just Republicans who are too cowardly to admit they're Republicans. The black equivalent of alt-right cacs.

They just know most black people in real life aren't fukking with Republicans, so they support them passive aggressively and hide behind the FBA shyt.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

He trusted her because shes a fascist and he thinks they're on the same team..

She set him up cold..smiled at him and cracked a Black joke before handed him a grenade that he gladly accepted.

:pachaha:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The point is my ancestors were the ones that gave their blood sweat and tears and I damn sure know they want their descendants to get all the benefits for what they did

not , some marginal groups that didn’t do shyt

you specifically use the word current, which is most likely true …

but in 1965. I’m pretty much sure they could’ve gotten some type of legislation that was for solely for black American …
ADOS/FBA we had 250 years of slavery then u add an extra 100 years of Jim Crow - so u goddamn right we could’ve got some legislation strictly for us

Watch the whole interview Ann Coulter insinuated that Black people were a "Black stain on America"

And she also insulated that Black criminality is pathological.

She is a hardened racist and not an ally.

Daps
Vivek DID NOT like what she said but he was powerless to stop her.

What can he say? Talk race to a white person and you forfeit any conservative credibility you have. She knows it and basically punked him out, then dared him to talk back. He got owned so he has to pretend it's OK. She popped him on the jaw and made his teeth click but he gotta pretend it's all good to save face (a common cultural response among Asians).

As far as her beliefs, I don't think she cares about race one way or the other. Yeah she's racist but she's also gonna say whatever to make $$$. If you promised her $1 billion to extoll the virtues of Black people, she'd figure out a way to say some positive shyt ("they're so articulate and creative...great dancers and singers, the lot of em").

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Civil Rights aren't an "either or". Your civil rights don't go away because someone else got civil rights too.

And the participants in the Civil Rights Movement explicitly pushed for equal treatment for all, not just for themselves.

Then why didn't they, if you claim that's what they wanted?

And how is that relevant to right now, when it CLEARLY couldn't happen due to who controls Congress/state legislatures and who the Republicans have put on the Supreme Court?

I will never understand this childish fukking coli logic that advocating for the civil rights of others is somehow a betrayal of black people. I just don't get what world yall live in.

yall are being incredibly disingenuous and deflecting deflecting deflecting
I never ever said anything about those other marginal groups, not having the ability to receive civil rights

My premise is what was said about America - specifically white America doesn’t owe those particular marginal groups anything

it only owes AFOS/FBA for 250 years of slavery plus 100 years of Jim Crow

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Watch the whole interview Ann Coulter insinuated that Black people were a "Black stain on America"

And she also insulated that Black criminality is pathological.

She is a hardened racist and not an ally.

yeah homie
i know she’s an devil cave bytch

and no way in the world I’m advocating for her even in my OP I put in bold big letters that … the issue is with these immigrant posters on here who are in their feelings and trying to tie anybody who agrees with that one statement she made on ABC over a decade ago as being a supporter of her : which sadly shows how much distain this site has for ADOS/FBA

again she’s a evil cac & just like a broken clock can be right twice a day

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yall are being incredibly disingenuous and deflecting deflecting deflecting
I never ever said anything about those other marginal groups, not having the ability to receive civil rights

My premise is what was said about America - specifically white America doesn’t owe those particular marginal groups anything

it only owes AFOS/FBA for 250 years of slavery plus 100 years of Jim Crow

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you talking about reparations or are you talking about civil rights? This was the comment I was referring to and it looked like you were talking about civil rights, not reparations.

of course, we know what the Civil Right Act is - the point that was being made was all these other marginal groups benefit off it without any contribution to getting this legislation passed

We ADOS/FBA literally shed blood for it to happen and I’m pretty much sure if we can do it over again. It wouldn’t be called Civil Rights Act -it probably be call- Negro Right Act

What are you actually calling for? Are you advocating for a specific policy or change or....what exactly?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you talking about reparations or are you talking about civil rights? This was the comment I was referring to and it looked like you were talking about civil rights, not reparations.

What are you actually calling for? Are you advocating for a specific policy or change or....what exactly?

I didn’t bring up reparations in this thread, nor Am I advocating for anything in this thread

all I’m saying is that this thread is about a particular person who made a controversial statement over a decade ago on political show - which I completely agree with
now is that individual the ultimate piece of shyt -absolutely
but as I previously said a broken clock is right twice a day , which applies to that piece of shyt individual

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
They’re Republican, so regardless of race, I wouldn’t want them as president. But he is an American born citizen, and if he had good policies, and was a Democrat, him being Indian wouldn’t be a problem. And SOME of y’all, means SOME posters in here.
fukk the hypotheticals

you said black Americans want to be white people, you said black Americans want to feel superior towards others, that’s bullshyt

Stop trying to get these bullshyt ass opinions off, y’all always got some slick shyt to say