Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I completely understand what you were saying. I'm just saying that you are cocky and have no room to talk. You do acid which will clearly fukk u up and you got the nerve to look down on someone else. And you can't say that you aren't cocky because u started bragging about how u probably go to a better school than me. Anyways I'm not going to argue with you because I don't care how many successful people have done drugs (Whitney Houston) I'm just calling you out on your cockiness.
you know what, you're right I did come off that way :salute:

I admit my l's like a man

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The thing is, I don't know how can say NYC is better than LA and vise versa. NYC is one of, if not THE most diverse cities in the world. You're going to have you're ugly chicks and dimes. It's just that there's more of both in a city of 8 million. :patrice:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
My word is all you need :blessed:

No need for me to go out of my way for prove myself with pics for a internet forum :scusthov:

:wtf:
nikka u got all em posts in less than 3 days..
shyt u in here typing essays arguing with nikkas

but u aint got shyt to prove?
who goes on a vacation without taking pics?well except for malcolmxx :heh:

and who asked u to show your ugly ass on here?nikkas dont just turn the camera on themselves on vacation playboy

chill with the :duck:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
nikka u got all em posts in less than 3 days..
shyt u in here typing essays arguing with nikkas

but u aint got shyt to prove?
who goes on a vacation without taking pics?well except for malcolmxx :heh:

and who asked u to show your ugly ass on here?nikkas dont just turn the camera on themselves on vacation playboy

chill with the :duck:
Damn right I have all these posts in three days :ehh:. 40 post per day average :ehh: I'm doing numbers :blessed:

I would tell you why but you're not worth the effort. lol @ you considering that some type of insult.
Who said i don't got pics :patrice:? And you just typed an essay to my post:troll:.

:looks at your sig::pachaha:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
you done fukked up

2ltg5n6.png

:pacspit:nyc

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the "plastic barbie doll effect is real"
LA being filled wit transplants is real...

the the overall quality of bytches is :scusthov:. N1gga be in denial with the :flabbynsick: looking women walking around.

Statistically :flabbynsick: women, outnumber attractive in shape women...by a lot...

With that said, it aint nothing to pull "attractive" women in LA.
At the end of the day:
Staying on your hustle(stacking dough) >>>> being preoccupied with "chasing" women...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
the "plastic barbie doll effect is real"
LA being filled wit transplants is real...

the the overall quality of bytches is :scusthov:. N1gga be in denial with the :flabbynsick: looking women walking around.

Statistically :flabbynsick: women, outnumber attractive in shape women...by a lot...

With that said, it aint nothing to pull "attractive" women in LA.
At the end of the day:
Staying on your hustle(stacking dough) >>>> being preoccupied with "chasing" women...
That's what i've been on lately, last fall semester having my grades slip put shyt into -perspective for me, had a nikka like :ohhh:. Gotta focus on my grind cause chicks will always be there.

Most of my nikkas bagging hella females ain't got shyt going in there lives

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You literally can't say anything positive about NYC on this forum, dudes who have never been to the city trying to argue about the quality of women in it. There are more black people in NYC than in any other city in the country, the highest population of Brazilians, Dominicans and Ricans live in or around the tristate area, but then again it makes sense that dudes on here wouldn't like that with all the white woman worship though. Notice the threadstarter keeps mentioning Dominican females? It's cause you don't have that in CA, you got them mestizo Mexican bytches :scusthov: Dudes come out to NYC and take a tour of Washington Heights and leave like :ohhh:

If you like women of color, it's pretty much ATL, DC, Houston, Mia (A LOT OF NYC transplants) and NYC.