Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
So many bad females everywhere, I had a neck sprain. My new york brehs here must be :eat:

shyt felt like :whew: walking through Manhattan, and living in brooklyn(bushwick).
1am in the subway, group of bad bytches :ahh:, invited us to a party in queens that started at 3am < YOU'LL NEVER see this in la.

Dominican girls in Brooklyn :blessed: had me wanting to throw my young 21 years on this earth, future and potential in the bushes and impregnate without hesitation, i give zero fukks. I think I met my future wife, she ain't shyt and she's a waitress and would be a step down for me intellectually and potential wise, but that ass and accent... :wow:. My dominican homie told me to never trust one though :whoo:

I even smashed a white freak from williamsburg after we did acid together:myman: :ohlawd:

Now I have to go back to california in a few weeks (from chicago) and go back to muffin tops (mexicans) and plastic barbie dolls :scusthov:. Not to mention the fake ass persona

My recent trip made me realize LA women and everything you hear is overrated as fukk, I've lived here for 4 years attending university and best believe I've been :eat: but it ain't shyt compared to New York City. Hell D.C might be better, pentagon city mall had me like :noah:.. Them ethiopians, pawgs and eritreans :whew:

I've decided I'm going to grad school in the east coast, only thing I gotta say is the weed look kinda :flabbynsick: out there, but I have a medical card in cali so my standards are high. I don't smoke anymore though

I'm afraid to go outside because of the cops. If you're a black guy walking around NYC you will be harassed by the police.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
are you not the halfwit that used "ny accent" and "ear muffs and scarves" as your reasons to say why ny women are unattractive? :heh:

i never said bytches in l.a weren't transplants, i didnt even mention that in regards to LA broads. my post was about ny bytches. and your reasons for saying they're less attractive (an accent that is pretty much dead and winter clothing) are absurd and retarded. because ny hos wear ear muffs and scarves year round right :ufdup: there's no summer or spring in ny either, because they wear "ear muffs and scarfs" :dead:
south american and caribbean latina broad diversity in nyc >>>>> 8/10 latina broads in l.a being mexican :huhldup:
tf. ya that is my reasoning, both have transplants and one is in summer attire year round while the other is covered up. you dont like my opinion on it, deal with it nikka. I find the stereotypical ny accent hideous. dont like that, deal with that too. I like mexican/salvadorean chicks AND south american chicks, both of which we have. when it comes to race, I dont have a preference.

wtf.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tf. ya that is my reasoning, both have transplants and one is in summer attire year round while the other is covered up. you dont like my opinion on it, deal with it nikka. I find the stereotypical ny accent hideous. dont like that, deal with that too. I like mexican/salvadorean chicks AND south american chicks, both of which we have. when it comes to race, I dont have a preference.

wtf.

:mjpls: