Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The best looking women I've encountered are in Miami followed by LA. Sorry but our women are out half naked year round, your chicks where ear muffs and scarfs, the accent is horrendous. When I leave to travel abroad to other states and come back I see a big difference. Our women aren't just from LA, I lived in hollywood, so it was pretty much all the attractive people coming to try their luck from damn near everywhere. I know NYC is the same, but unless you live in Manhan, them broads arent' talking to you. LA chicks are very liberal. IR relationships are common, we're hippies and very open minded. Sunny weather has an effect on people.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You literally can't say anything positive about NYC on this forum, dudes who have never been to the city trying to argue about the quality of women in it. There are more black people in NYC than in any other city in the country, the highest population of Brazilians, Dominicans and Ricans live in or around the tristate area, but then again it makes sense that dudes on here wouldn't like that with all the white woman worship though. Notice the threadstarter keeps mentioning Dominican females? It's cause you don't have that in CA, you got them mestizo Mexican bytches :scusthov: Dudes come out to NYC and take a tour of Washington Heights and leave like :ohhh:

If you like women of color, it's pretty much ATL, DC, Houston, Mia (A LOT OF NYC transplants) and NYC.
I'd trade mexican women for Dominicans in a heartbeat...

At least "thick" Dominican women have curves :noah:. Mexican chicks just look :sadbron:. Especially after popping out a kid. I have friends younger than me, who've had kids and look damn near 30....

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
The best looking women I've encountered are in Miami followed by LA. Sorry but our women are out half naked year round, your chicks where ear muffs and scarfs, the accent is horrendous. When I leave to travel abroad to other states and come back I see a big difference. Our women aren't just from LA, I lived in hollywood, so it was pretty much all the attractive people coming to try their luck from damn near everywhere. I know NYC is the same, but unless you live in Manhan, them broads arent' talking to you. LA chicks are very liberal. IR relationships are common, we're hippies and very open minded. Sunny weather has an effect on people.

I used to work at Home Depot in Marina Del Rey. Women would come in the store in bikinis :merchant:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Wait a minute. :wtb:

I thought OP was from Chicago and living in LA.
Now he's living in Bushwick? :wtb:

We still haven't figured out whose alias this is?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Plus the chicks in LA are a lot nicer and approachable IMO. I guess my accent goes in my favour too, so who knows. :yeshrug:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh:

the 'new york accent' is pretty much dead unless you go to staten island where the population is still mainly native new yorkers and not a bunch of transplants like other parts of the city :ufdup:
nyc has a shytload of out of towners living there now so it's absurd to say "new york women have terrible accents".
secondly, women's style in nyc >>> women's style in L.A. bytches in l.a wearing uggs and shorts or some swagless sandal + shorts set up. third, the variety of bytches in nyc > l.a, a city whose population is about 50% hispanic, the overwhelming majority of which are mexicans.

lastly everyone knows l.a bytches are stuck up and snobby as fukk, they're not 'down to earth' or friendly by any means. they're some of the most materialistic gold diggin bytches in the country. everywhere i go outside of california women are generally friendlier and more approachable. new yorkers being 'rude' and unapproachable is a lie, it's not 1970.

when it comes to variety no cities are fukkin with miami and nyc period.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Nah, they just won't give YOU any play, they fukk with black men, only a dude that has never been around them would say they don't.
dude is prolly to ugly to pull any female outside his race. He prolly one of them nikkas that be like asians don't fukk with blacks :shaq2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:heh:

the 'new york accent' is pretty much dead unless you go to staten island where the population is still mainly native new yorkers and not a bunch of transplants like other parts of the city :ufdup:
nyc has a shytload of out of towners living there now so it's absurd to say "new york women have terrible accents".
secondly, women's style in nyc >>> women's style in L.A. bytches in l.a wearing uggs and shorts or some swagless sandal + shorts set up. third, the variety of bytches in nyc > l.a, a city whose population is about 50% hispanic, the overwhelming majority of which are mexicans.

lastly everyone knows l.a bytches are stuck up and snobby as fukk, they're not 'down to earth' or friendly by any means. they're some of the most materialistic gold diggin bytches in the country. everywhere i go outside of california women are generally friendlier and more approachable. new yorkers being 'rude' and unapproachable is a lie, it's not 1970.

when it comes to variety no cities are fukkin with miami and nyc period.
"NY women dont have accents their transplants"

"girls in la are stuck up"

yea cause the girls in LA arent transplants either. the rest, no need to quote, you have no idea what you're talking about.:heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"NY women dont have accents their transplants"

"girls in la are stuck up"

yea cause the girls in LA arent transplants either. the rest, no need to quote, you have no idea what you're talking about.:heh:

on the dying new york accent:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...aboutit-New-York-accent-may-be-dying-out.html

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/why_the_classic_noo_yawk_accent_yy2b2mA08qsg4sRxUDLVOL

http://gothamist.com/2010/02/06/the_ny_accent_a_thing_of_the_past.php

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...torious-queens-accent-fading-article-1.447517

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/14/n...endangered-dialect.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/20/n...se-it-curtains-for.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

http://blog.chron.com/sciguy/2010/0...common-linguists-say-what-of-the-texas-twang/

yea i have no idea what im talking about, and apparently neither do linguists and everyone else with 2 brain cells and functioning ears who realize people dont sound like Joe Pesci in goodfellas when they speak.
oh and how about the gem about how new york women are less attractive than l.a women because "they wear ear muffs and scarfs" :heh:

or how unless you live in "Manhan" :heh: "them women aint talkin to you"... because "Manhan" women are more approachable than women in brooklyn/queens/bx/staten island based on non existent logic.

"Manhan"
"ear muffs and scarfs"