Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
new york girls are poppin', i went away for a little then came back and just saw so many bad bytches man.. shyt's crazy
i literally see good looking girls every day

and i really don't get the stuck up vibe from new york girls at all compared to other cities, nikkas just have to step their game up a little and not be doing dumb shyt

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No, No...his statement was pretty accurate. Nice looking spanish women out there, but the Bronx is burning. Stats to prove it.
Don't mind him, I heard this straight from my dominican homie born and raised in the bronx

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
So many bad females everywhere, I had a neck sprain. My new york brehs here must be :eat:

shyt felt like :whew: walking through Manhattan, and living in brooklyn(bushwick).
1am in the subway, group of bad bytches :ahh:, invited us to a party in queens that started at 3am < YOU'LL NEVER see this in la.

Dominican girls in Brooklyn :blessed: had me wanting to throw my young 21 years on this earth, future and potential in the bushes and impregnate without hesitation, i give zero fukks. I think I met my future wife, she ain't shyt and she's a waitress and would be a step down for me intellectually and potential wise, but that ass and accent... :wow:. My dominican homie told me to never trust one though :whoo:

I even smashed a white freak from williamsburg after we did acid together:myman: :ohlawd:

Now I have to go back to california in a few weeks (from chicago) and go back to muffin tops (mexicans) and plastic barbie dolls :scusthov:. Not to mention the fake ass persona

My recent trip made me realize LA women and everything you hear is overrated as fukk, I've lived here for 4 years attending university and best believe I've been :eat: but it ain't shyt compared to New York City. Hell D.C might be better, pentagon city mall had me like :noah:.. Them ethiopians, pawgs and eritreans :whew:

I've decided I'm going to grad school in the east coast, only thing I gotta say is the weed look kinda :flabbynsick: out there, but I have a medical card in cali so my standards are high. I don't smoke anymore though

@MegaTronBomb! :mjpls:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Comparing the KKK to the likes of steve jobs, lewis carroll, Francis Crick (who was the nobel peace prize winner for discovering the structure of DNA. :scusthov:

You're a fool, intellectuals have been using psychedelics for thousands of years

Like i said go read a book, you will be blessed friend :blessed:

And meanwhile I'll continue to be the "druggie" graduating from a better school than you attended with honors, with little to no debt :ohhh:
I didn't compare the Kkk to any of those people. I'm saying that influencers are not always positive. And your a fool for doing acid because it fukks up your brain. But it's ok Famous people did it so thats all that matters lol .My whole point was you played the girl when you have no room to talk. Do you though .

And as far as the school reference it's funny how you automatically say you are going to a better school when I never mentioned anything about school. And stop getting so upset I'm not trying to hate on u.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I didn't compare the Kkk to any of those people. I'm saying that influencers are not always positive. And your a fool for doing acid because it fukks up your brain. But it's ok Famous people did it so thats all that matters lol .My whole point was you played the girl when you have no room to talk. Do you though .

And as far as the school reference it's funny how you automatically say you are going to a better school when I never mentioned anything about school. And stop getting so upset I'm not trying to hate on u.
If you drink alcohol you have no room to talk. Never did I say just because famous people did it that's all that matters, you committed a fallacy. You're suggesting that just because someone does a drug like acid (which has documented benefits) that they shouldn't consider anyone a step down dating wise? I rebutted your argument by giving you a list of great intellectuals who have done acid, would you call them a fool if they had not want to date the local waitress at denny's instead of the female ceo? vast analogy but I hope you're at least able to comprehend my point

No doubt in my mind @Astroslik is a virgin

its pretty obvious actually...

Cats out the bag! you got me :krs:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you drink alcohol you have no room to talk. Never did I say just because famous people did it that's all that matters, you committed a fallacy. You're suggesting that just because someone does a drug like acid (which has documented benefits) that they shouldn't consider anyone a step down dating wise? I rebutted your argument by giving you a list of great intellectuals who have done acid, would you call them a fool if they had not want to date the local waitress at denny's instead of the female ceo? vast analogy but I hope you're at least able to comprehend my point

Cats out the bag! you got me :krs:

Youve had 160 posts in 3 1/2 days :usure: while supposedly being in NYC on vacation partying it up all night :usure:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Youve had 160 posts in 3 1/2 days :usure: while supposedly being in NYC on vacation partying it up all night :usure:
I was in New york before saturday, nowhere did I say i was there over the weekend :ufdup:

And I've had a lot of free time on my hands lately, i'm addicted to the coli after joining :pachaha:I'm getting my posts out the way (2nd platinum thread in a row as a rookie) but once school starts its :ufdup: and you wont hear from me till winter

You bay area nikkas either smoking too much kush or your public school system really did fail :patrice:

where the pics at?:ld:

probably malcolm behind this wack lying ass alias..:pachaha:
My word is all you need :blessed:

No need for me to go out of my way for prove myself with pics for a internet forum :scusthov:

dont forget fukkin 100 of bytches..
:wtf:

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:childplease:

Da fuk outta here, I dont even like LA and I know for a fact that LA females shyt on any other females in this country. Not even close. All my family is from New York so I've spent plenty of time out there. 90% of NYC's bad females arent even originally from there. So if you said, NYC has a decent amount of females as a transplant area then yea. But I'm not even trying to shyt on NY, they have a coo party scene. Some good looking broads...but it aint fukin with LAs.

One thing with LA, your mouthpiece has to be on point more than any other area. Cause the people in LA are so full of shyt and live in fantasy lands about what they are about to do or who they kno or what connects they have. Its midly irritating. So a real nikka coming from another area might get caught a lil off guard. Cause LA females like to be lied to, Its just the truth
:yeshrug:

Miami has good looking females, but what you got? If you ain't balling, or in a good party circle, you aint going to get to enjoy it. Miami has no true middle class so either ur balling or not. But I love MIA. There baddest chicks>>>any other area.

One thing I've learned in my many of travels. is that if u wanna idea about what an area is offering female-wise and demographically. Go to a strip club. That will tell you a lot. Believe me. Its a good snapshot of the area

And OP, breh, you must not have any friends or a small group cause even in a place like the bay, I can party all day and night out here...go to random partys with bad females.

Out of all places you said you cant do that in LA?
:mindblown:

I have a few friends in the industry down there and the greatest parties were down there...non stop, party from party...LA is the city of the Socialites. You need to get either 1 of 3 things. Some new friends, or, some Hipster friends, or better yet, some friends in the industry. Aint no way you should have that problem down there.

Im just sitting here amazed at work someone complained about LA's social scene. You have UCLA, USC and tons of other major colleges not counting the community colleges with party scenes. You have industry parties where yes, you have to know someone. You have the club scene. You have the OC scene as well as the Valley. You have hollywood and sunset.

You amazed at bad females on a train at night...lmao...BART out here runs until 1am and I see bad females coming across the bay on the last train if i choose that
way home.

:salute:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I completely understand what you were saying. I'm just saying that you are cocky and have no room to talk. You do acid which will clearly fukk u up and you got the nerve to look down on someone else. And you can't say that you aren't cocky because u started bragging about how u probably go to a better school than me. Anyways I'm not going to argue with you because I don't care how many successful people have done drugs (Whitney Houston) I'm just calling you out on your cockiness.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf ? nikka mention Dominicans ? Lol. Are redbone game just kills anything New York has to offer.:stopitslime: