Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Texas brehs ive been in Houston for a day and didnt get a chance to see shyt.....how are the asian broads? i read they are a huge %bump now and im not talking about the "thick ones" how are the normal ones?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cali got bad chicks but I cant lie...New york was like p*ssy
culture shock for a nikka.
sooooo many bad ass females there.
met this sista living there from france that
damn near made me say fukk St louis.
:ohlawd:

2643wip.gif

So you saying that the best females from NYC are not even from there? More proof that NY females depend on transplants to make up the bad bytches.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
90% of NYC's bad females arent even originally from there.

I really wish yall would stop posting this. LA/Cali is NOTORIOUS for this shyt. Women from every region across the country move to California to "make it". Yall think yall got two million dimes just because :childplease:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I went to NYC I most of the foyne women I saw were in Manhattan.

The Bronx had mostly hoodrats (Latina & Black) but I was visiting the S.BX though :manny:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eastcoast females in general North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, NY, and even Detroit>>>>>>>>>>>LA women
There is way more variety in the east coast.
bruh Michigan female are underrated. I'm not saying its like ATL or the carolinas or Texas but they got some fine ladies upthere. Shieet I'd even put Michigan slightly Over Chicago.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:

Da fuk outta here, I dont even like LA and I know for a fact that LA females shyt on any other females in this country. Not even close. All my family is from New York so I've spent plenty of time out there.
1. I doubt you've been to every city in this country

90% of NYC's bad females arent even originally from there.
2. You obviously don't know shyt about LA, I know PLENTY females out here that come from all over the country and the world to "catch their break" stop talking out your ass nikka. I've noticed something about a lot of you bay area nikkas, you think you know everything but a lot of you are a bunch of smart dumb nikkas (i got homies from oakland and berkeley so I can't say all)

So if you said, NYC has a decent amount of females as a transplant area then yea. But I'm not even trying to shyt on NY, they have a coo party scene. Some good looking broads...but it aint fukin with LAs.
3.Depends on what you like:ehh:, the bar scene in new york shyts on la.

One thing with LA, your mouthpiece has to be on point more than any other area. Cause the people in LA are so full of shyt and live in fantasy lands about what they are about to do or who they kno or what connects they have. Its midly irritating. So a real nikka coming from another area might get caught a lil off guard. Cause LA females like to be lied to, Its just the truth
4.This is the only thing i'll agree with you with, LA has definitely upped my game

One thing I've learned in my many of travels. is that if u wanna idea about what an area is offering female-wise and demographically. Go to a strip club. That will tell you a lot. Believe me. Its a good snapshot of the area
5.You sound dumb as fukk, are you seriously going to judge a cities quality of women based off a STRIP CLUB?!? I've been to strip clubs in dc and baltimore and in no way were those ratchet hoes representations of the goddesses that got shyt going in their life there.:ufdup:
And OP, breh, you must not have any friends or a small group cause even in a place like the bay, I can party all day and night out here...go to random partys with bad females.

Out of all places you said you cant do that in LA?
6. When did I ever say I can't do that in LA you idiot? NY is simply more vibrant and social, and that is a undeniable FACT. It is truly the city that never sleeps. If you're on hollywood blvd past 3am in LA you :ufdup: because you either getting robbed or you wasting your time. Not to mention LA in general (AS A CITY) is dead past 2am. Things close mad early and it simply doesn't have that vibrant feel like nY. NY is the only place i've been where literally millions upon millions are out any time.

I have a few friends in the industry down there and the greatest parties were down there...non stop, party from party...LA is the city of the Socialites. You need to get either 1 of 3 things. Some new friends, or, some Hipster friends, or better yet, some friends in the industry. Aint no way you should have that problem down there.
7.Everyone has "industry" friends out here, miss me with that bullshyt

Im just sitting here amazed at work someone complained about LA's social scene. You have UCLA, USC and tons of other major colleges not counting the community colleges with party scenes. You have industry parties where yes, you have to know someone. You have the club scene. You have the OC scene as well as the Valley. You have hollywood and sunset.
8.Jesus Christ:mindblown: can you read at all? (refer to point 2) or did you just read my thread title without even bother reading the thread. Wait..no i don't think you even read the title because it clearly states "Made me realize la women ain't shyt" not the city :mindblown: I never COMPLAINED about LA's social scene not once, I'm simply comparing females and if you want to reach I'm also comparing the city feel. I go to one of the major universities you named, you don't think I know about the party scenes out here?:wtf:. I've wrecked my liver and smoked too much weed the past 3 years in college. Lol@ saying the valley scene is poppin, you don't know shyt, stay your ass up north.

9. You amazed at bad females on a train at night...lmao...BART out here runs until 1am and I see bad females coming across the bay on the last train if i choose that way home.
You making yourself look bad my nikka, I'm having doubts you've ever been south of fresno :shaq2: Anyone who lives in LA knows 1. Our public transportation is shyt and you won't find anything running past 11pm (unless your lucky and even then it won't run past 1am guaranteed) 2. The city is so spread out that a car is damn near a must. 3.why the fukk are you comparing a entirely different transit system (BART) to what goes on down here in LA? shyt IS NOWHERE near the same :wtf:

[/quote]

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I really wish yall would stop posting this. LA/Cali is NOTORIOUS for this shyt. Women from every region across the country move to California to "make it". Yall think yall got two million dimes just because :childplease:
I swear, nikkas don't know what the fukk their talking about on here.

But..but nyc is transplants. Do you realize LA is the entertainment capital of the WORLD? every aspiring Actress, singer, producer, filmer etc strives to live out here first over anywhere else

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So you do acid but yet the waiter would be a step down from you? :comeon: Ok druggie:laff:
Some of the biggest influencers of the world have done acid, pick up a book :win:

Yes, the only thing fake about NY women is their hair, but live here long enough and the "realness" attraction wears off. That chick you met in Williamsburg likely wasn't even from NY
You're right, she was from wisconsin :ehh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I swear, nikkas don't know what the fukk their talking about on here.

But..but nyc is transplants. Do you realize LA is the entertainment capital of the WORLD? every aspiring Actress, singer, producer, filmer etc strives to live out here first over anywhere else

I can't make the comparison myself because I haven't been to Los Angeles yet. I've been to New York repeatedly. When it comes to diversity, New York is King. It's ethnic groups there I hadn't seen in all 25 years of my life in the Philly area :ohlawd: I'd assume that LA isn't as diverse as New York.

During the weekend the streets in New York be flooding with bytches. Again, I haven't been to LA yet but, I'd assume the foot traffic there isn't like that. You have to get in your car to go from spot to spot vs. seeing 500 people on each street in New York.

While women in New York can be closed off, I can see how women in LA might be stuck up.

Also, I think its the out of town effect. You been in LA for a while now. New York is new, thus it comes off better to you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Comparing the KKK to the likes of steve jobs, lewis carroll, Francis Crick (who was the nobel peace prize winner for discovering the structure of DNA. :scusthov:

You're a fool, intellectuals have been using psychedelics for thousands of years

Like i said go read a book, you will be blessed friend :blessed:

And meanwhile I'll continue to be the "druggie" graduating from a better school than you attended with honors, with little to no debt :ohhh: