Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you going to avoid the part where i said last semester? And I'm a senior so I touched down 3 years ago and have been fukking YOUR hoes since

nikkas omitting and edited quotes just for a laugh now?:ohhh:

not to mention I'm ducking hoes on purpose when I'm in school as of last semester. (this chess not checkers nikka, chasing p*ssy is not a wise distraction in my major). I saw the benefits (increased gpa>increased career potential) Back in my underclassmen years I was a savage and my grades couldve been better. I'm on summer break now and not even in LA. I'll be graduating next year with a double major with honors while you still live in the jungles in la :russ: but you obviously omitted that part where I said I was focusing on school and my grades increased when I was ducking them. But you're just another dumbass that lacks reading comprehension.

You prolly just mad that your sister, aunties and female cousins let out of town nikkas pipe easy :ehh:

so basically u got no puzzy in California, and u makin up stories about fukkin Dominicans in NYC :yeshrug:
I never said I fukked any Dominicans you ol down syndrome ass nikka, learn to read. I fukked a white chick from williamsburg and I'm on summer break right now so theres no distractions, so atleast I released some stress before school starts in a few weeks. My university female roster is depleted though :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
you going to avoid the part where i said last semester? And I'm a senior so I touched down 3 years ago and have been fukking YOUR hoes since

:ohhh:
:wtf:

That's what you're supposed to be doing. Hoes are community property. :heh:

I can see you're new to the game making comments like that.

And you don't need to give me your life story, excuses, and future plans. Take that shyt to Lipstick Alley

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

That's what you're supposed to be doing. Hoes are community property. :heh:

I can see you're new to the game making comments like that.

And you don't need to give me your life story, excuses, and future plans. Take that shyt to Lipstick Alley
:pacspit:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after travelling all over the US for the last 4 years or so there's bad bytches everywhere. I specifically love NY cause there's so much damn variety there :ahh: