Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, why doesn't MS offer a bundle package for everything like Sony is offering on PSN?

:snoop:

If you're on the fence, about which console to cop it on and you want to be able to deck out your characters and see what other people online are wearing, I would go with the PS3 version. 30 dollars gets you everybody's gear.

Where as on 360 you coming out of 45 dollars for 3600 MS Points

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, why doesn't MS offer a bundle package for everything like Sony is offering on PSN?

:snoop:

If you're on the fence, about which console to cop it on and you want to be able to deck out your characters and see what other people online are wearing, I would go with the PS3 version. 30 dollars gets you everybody's gear.

Where as on 360 you coming out of 45 dollars for 3600 MS Points

:aicmon:Because it's M$, that's why.:heh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:Because it's M$, that's why.:heh:

Man...

This is what makes me hate XBL sometimes. My sub is up in September too, only saving grace was that I know I'll be using this console for it's streaming apps, and I know the comp will be here for this game since there were some dope fighters in VF5 Vanilla.

But damn, I have to give props to Sony with how they're handling their online service for the most part. People can say what they want about it's functionality, but they're giving people piff for discounts and for free every month. MS who charges EVERYBODY just to use the console online is being stingy as fukk with this.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Check out the Tutorial Video from Sega of America, something they should of done years ago with the old games as well.

I am going to be downloading the game on Friday but as of right now I am not into the whole downloading the game. I prefer the physical copy of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw they posted that on their Facebook page, didn't check it out though.

:ahh:

Working from home :win:

Just got the laptop open for work and customizing some characters in my downtime. The options are crazy brehs

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh yeah, Golden, I reckon you knew some of the cats that was in that big room last night, possibly most specifically the others that had on mics. What the fukk was with your boy talking in that gay ass baby voice though?!:wtf:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, Golden, I reckon you knew some of the cats that was in that big room last night, possibly most specifically the others that had on mics. What the fukk was with your boy talking in that gay ass baby voice though?!:wtf:

I only knew 1 of the dudes actually.

Peppy-la-Moca, everybody else was with him. He's a Tekken player though, he's new to this VF shyt. He said that DontForkWithMe(I think I've seen him on VFDC) dude was one of the best on XBL VF5... I couldn't tell though.

:shaq:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Peppy-la-Moca, everybody else was with him. He's a Tekken player though, he's new to this VF shyt. He said that DontForkWithMe(I think I've seen him on VFDC) dude was one of the best on XBL VF5... I couldn't tell though.

Oh ok. That shyt was irking me waay more than losing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

pwahhahaa. Peppy and fork. O lord. Those are my homies. Been playin with them since doa ultimate. We had a gaming clique called The Movement where we'd go into lobbbies and just shyt talk everyone till we got banned. We have a contract out on you for that shyt talking though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
pwahhahaa. Peppy and fork. O lord. Those are my homies. Been playin with them since doa ultimate. We had a gaming clique called The Movement where we'd go into lobbbies and just shyt talk everyone till we got banned. We have a contract out on you for that shyt talking though.

:rudy: