Daps
My sentiments exactly.
1213567854_Sparta_kick.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pai's new mids gonna be real good to a nikka...
295eiv9.gif

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Sarah's changes to her movelist :ahh:
Dumping all the filler unsafe useless shyt :ahh:
The new stances :ahh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:to:

The game is so beautiful breh
Never thought this day would come :to:

Played a few ranked online. First match had a bit of lag, but the next two were solid. got Sarah lookin like a straight up hoodrat lol. Once I get used to her returning moves being somewhere else I'll be straight.

I'll be on after the game if you're down

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn my boy fork is trash now. Whooped this cats ass with Lei out the box. nikka disconnected host and turned off his ps3.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn my boy fork is trash now. Whooped this cats ass with Lei out the box. nikka disconnected host and turned off his ps3.

Peppy said that fork was having internet problems when we were sparring last night. He said he had been disconnecting all night.

But... Peppy has been on this game hard, he's just getting knowledge like he's in a class. He's gotten a lot better in the matter of a day. The first night he couldn't get any wins on me, but he was giving me some burn yesterday.

I gotta switch my style up for him now cause he was catching me with a lot of counterhits due to the patterns that he picked up on me.

:scusthov:

And GGs to Khalil and Tic Tac.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I played the trial version of the game last night and I've noticed there are some changes to the fighting system compared to VF5 for XBOX 360, right now I am not feeling all the changes. It will take some time to get used to the changes. So I think I'll be spending a lot of time in the Dojo since it seems to be improved from the last version of the game. I also don’t like the whole nickel and diming Sega is doing for the XBOX version as many people already said. But I have to support since VF been my favorite since VF1 back in the day.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I played the trial version of the game last night and I've noticed there are some changes to the fighting system compared to VF5 for XBOX 360, right now I am not feeling all the changes. It will take some time to get used to the changes. So I think I'll be spending a lot of time in the Dojo since it seems to be improved from the last version of the game. I also donΒ’t like the whole nickel and diming Sega is doing for the XBOX version as many people already said. But I have to support since VF been my favorite since VF1 back in the day.

Yeah, it's ridiculous how one console offers it for a great price and another is offering it for 15 dollars more.

When you feel like sparring sometime, let me know.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Customization options.

Also, this game is only free for this month.

What you mean. Free PS plus games are accessible as long as you maintain your ps+ account. I downloaded the other day I'm going to get some practice in then hop online a little later. Add me if you like gtj1982

I'm sure I'll be rusty as hell :rip: