Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Peppy said that fork was having internet problems when we were sparring last night. He said he had been disconnecting all night.

But... Peppy has been on this game hard, he's just getting knowledge like he's in a class. He's gotten a lot better in the matter of a day. The first night he couldn't get any wins on me, but he was giving me some burn yesterday.

I gotta switch my style up for him now cause he was catching me with a lot of counterhits due to the patterns that he picked up on me.

:scusthov:

And GGs to Khalil and Tic Tac.

Im gonna have to stick with and master Lei and that sumo cat. Those are the most user friendly characters.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna have to stick with and master Lei and that sumo cat. Those are the most user friendly characters.

Taka is annoying as fukk. Regular launchers don't work against his fat ass.

:to:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Excellent, I'll be copping this and the DLC with Akira's items this weekend.:stylin:

My PSN -- JOHNNY5FAM

I would recommend just buying the special bundle that they have on PSN for the game and all the DLC for 30 bucks.

If you only buy Akira's gear, you won't be able to see anybody but Akira's gear. So it's kind of pointless. If you want to see everybody stuff, just get the 30 DLC. It's a great deal considering it's 45 bucks for everything separately and on 360.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What you mean. Free PS plus games are accessible as long as you maintain your ps+ account. I downloaded the other day I'm going to get some practice in then hop online a little later. Add me if you like gtj1982

I'm sure I'll be rusty as hell :rip:

This game is a special case due to it not being first party.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
I would recommend just buying the special bundle that they have on PSN for the game and all the DLC for 30 bucks.

If you only buy Akira's gear, you won't be able to see anybody but Akira's gear. So it's kind of pointless. If you want to see everybody stuff, just get the 30 DLC. It's a great deal considering it's 45 bucks for everything separately and on 360.

word? aiite

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Anybody on 360 holla @ me

Ggs GoldenGlove. Honestly though, i feel the net code was better in og VF5. Between us there was no problem before but the fraction of delay in this version was throwing me off a bit. SCV still got the crown as far as netcodes go imo

illadope

γγ‚“γŒ
Daps
add me on psn

illadope

I aint play this shyt in YEARS -_________-

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aint nobody playin this shyt online like that.

99 percent of these lobbies, dont exist.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So i see that player matches take you back into the action quicker than room matches. But even that takes you back a menu screen too far, plus you can't create a player match and send an invite. You just have to select the player you want to play before someone else does

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Aint nobody playin this shyt online like that.

99 percent of these lobbies, dont exist.

For some reason, people are playing Ranked Matches instead of setting up lobbies.

So i see that player matches take you back into the action quicker than room matches. But even that takes you back a menu screen too far, plus you can't create a player match and send an invite. You just have to select the player you want to play before someone else does

It's easy to find your friends in there if you want to play 1on1, you just both go in at the same time. If somebody joins just back out.

It's stupid, but it is what it is.

Did you play any matches against LAC today? I ran into him online earlier but all of the matches were dumb laggy.