Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Missed it but I've seen enough of Fuudos Shun already.

dont expect a lot of Shuns but there were so many Brads and Takas at evo there's bound to be a few more online now.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I am not feeling the game as much as I liked Virtua Fighter 5 they made too many changes to the character I use. I feel the juggling is way more prevalent in this game as well. I hope if we get Virtua Fighter 6 it will be in the lines of EVO with the controls. The best out the series for me is VF2 and VF3 but I know they will never go back to those control schemes since they were Sega system games only at the time.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am not feeling the game as much as I liked Virtua Fighter 5 they made too many changes to the character I use. I feel the juggling is way more prevalent in this game as well. I hope if we get Virtua Fighter 6 it will be in the lines of EVO with the controls. The best out the series for me is VF2 and VF3 but I know they will never go back to those control schemes since they were Sega system games only at the time.

People already find the game to be difficult. I don't think they're going to go back to the old VF games. The juggles have been bumped up a bit in this game, but the major difference IMO compared to vanilla is the amount of damage that everybody does.

Any character can fukk you up now, that's for sure.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She was heated cause dude that she lost to is a well known Tekken player. You see how dude face was when he heard that roar? He grabbed his shyt and got out of there like whelp... my work here is done.

:pachaha:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
She was heated cause dude that she lost to is a well known Tekken player. You see how dude face was when he heard that roar? He grabbed his shyt and got out of there like whelp... my work here is done.

:pachaha:

Yeah I think that's RIP, he plays Law. Lol if it was a triple ring out or some lame shyt like that

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think that's RIP, he plays Law. Lol if it was a triple ring out or some lame shyt like that

I got the link from over on VFDC. They said she got counter hit with that Jacky backflip and got rung out.

:lolbron:

The irony of a Tekken player winning by ring out. :skip:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Lmao

Getting hit with that is annoying on its own, counter hit its like a third of your life (it does 87 damage :snoop:), then a ring out on top of that? :lolbron:

Team Arliss

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started with VF4 way back in 03 Kage has always been my main character but they've made him worse & worse... this is the worst 1 yet. His throws are horrible & his moves are more predictable. I'm still managing to be pretty annoying with him & am already a hunter with not too many games. Nobody else ever uses him. Everyone uses Leon because his up punch is pretty much unavoidable.

I think I've ran into that chamame dude a few times I actually believe I got him once. :shaq:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I started with VF4 way back in 03 Kage has always been my main character but they've made him worse & worse... this is the worst 1 yet. His throws are horrible & his moves are more predictable. I'm still managing to be pretty annoying with him & am already a hunter with not too many games. Nobody else ever uses him. Everyone uses Leon because his up punch is pretty much unavoidable.

I think I've ran into that chamame dude a few times I actually believe I got him once. :shaq:

What system u playin on?

Played a few Kages, all wack though

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some dope matches from EVO...
aopai vs Shironuko

aopai vs LA Akira

aopai vs Junosynth
(brehs.... this is rape on an unparalleled level, but so beautiful cause that's my character :to:)

Last edited by a moderator: