Chief Flash vs Kissa

Last edited by a moderator:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Maybe it's just me I am not good at the game lol. I don't play no where on the level as these pro's on these videos. It feels like the original characters from VF1 are not up to par compared to the new characters added to each new game starting with VF2. Every time a new game comes out it seems like the new characters have the advantage.

My hate list so far.

Vanessa
Jean Kujo
Shun
El Blaze
Master Killer wannabe Le-Fei lol
Eileen
Lion
Taka

There are other characters that irked me on the game but these are the ones get on my nerves the most especially playing online, lol

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shun, Blaze are extra annoying to me as well. Especially a good Shun. It's so hard to tell where their moves are going to hit you at.

Lion is a pain because he has some of if not the best lows in the game. You have to be ready to guard low or you're going to get pounced on all game long.

But that's why you have to play against a lot of the characters so nothing is foreign to you in game.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:smh: @ VFDC trying to damage control that Zero-chan rage video, talking about banning people for posting it.

shyt is hilarious :pacspit:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:smh: @ VFDC trying to damage control that Zero-chan rage video, talking about banning people for posting it.

shyt is hilarious :pacspit:

Some sick Blaze play and some more classic Zerochan at the end
Her reaction needs a separate vid or gif or something lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b0eggXX-Mk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]EVO2K12 - VF5FS Pool 8 W2 - Zerochan VS Shironuko - YouTube[/ame]

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Anybody else having problems playing Rank Match on Xbox Live? I can play Player Match but not Rank match keeps "Disconnected From other Players. This may be the result of a problem such as disconnected from Xbox Live". I checked all my connections everything seems ok.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else having problems playing Rank Match on Xbox Live? I can play Player Match but not Rank match keeps "Disconnected From other Players. This may be the result of a problem such as disconnected from Xbox Live". I checked all my connections everything seems ok.

That happens when you challenge someone and they either are challenging you, have left the ranked lobby, or who are already in another match.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Maybe it's just me I am not good at the game lol. I don't play no where on the level as these pro's on these videos. It feels like the original characters from VF1 are not up to par compared to the new characters added to each new game starting with VF2. Every time a new game comes out it seems like the new characters have the advantage.

My hate list so far.

Vanessa
Jean Kujo
Shun
El Blaze
Master Killer wannabe Le-Fei lol
Eileen
Lion
Taka

There are other characters that irked me on the game but these are the ones get on my nerves the most especially playing online, lol

Akira, Jacky, Pai, Lau are og and they are some of the strongest characters in the game. But with some dedication any character can be a threat, especially in this version. Eileen, Blaze, and Sarah took too much effort for little reward before - now its more of an even playing field

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
That happens when you challenge someone and they either are challenging you, have left the ranked lobby, or who are already in another match.

It's weird what happen last night. In the Rank Match screen we both pick to agree for the match and it says ready next to our usernames. Then 30 second timer goes then that message would appear. Maybe I got banned or something? But I can play Player Match with no problem. I heard if someone files a complaint you can be banned for a few days?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Akira, Jacky, Pai, Lau are og and they are some of the strongest characters in the game. But with some dedication any character can be a threat, especially in this version. Eileen, Blaze, and Sarah took too much effort for little reward before - now its more of an even playing field

People swear Akira is so beasty, but even amongst good ones, I don't find him to be that difficult. Hell, you can side step like 95% of his moveset. Jacky, Pai, Lau and Sarah are much more problematic cuz they got a shytload of fast, high priority, low recovery moves that hit at various angles. And it doesn't help that I don't know their full move sets, so they catch me off guard easily due to that.

Eileen and Blaze are more annoying than they are difficult. I know most of El Blazes moves and tendencies since I used to use him anywayz.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
People swear Akira is so beasty, but even amongst good ones, I don't find him to be that difficult. Hell, you can side step like 95% of his moveset. Jacky, Pai, Lau and Sarah are much more problematic cuz they got a shytload of fast, high priority, low recovery moves that hit at various angles. And it doesn't help that I don't know their full move sets, so they catch me off guard easily due to that.

Eileen and Blaze are more annoying than they are difficult. I know most of El Blazes moves and tendencies since I used to use him anywayz.

Who do you play anyways? I played a long set against a good Akira and stepping him didn't help much due to his moves tracking like no other. He didnt throw out dumb shyt either, it was all counter hit setups, guard breaks, shyt like that. A good Akira that has you staggering half the round is more annoying than Lau, Lion, and Pai imo

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who do you play anyways? I played a long set against a good Akira and stepping him didn't help much due to his moves tracking like no other. He didnt throw out dumb shyt either, it was all counter hit setups, guard breaks, shyt like that. A good Akira that has you staggering half the round is more annoying than Lau, Lion, and Pai imo

I main Vanessa with Goh as my 2ndary character. On on occasion, I mess with Jean. Used to play with Blaze too on the old one, but I haven't touched him yet in this one.

I'll put having a bit more challenging bouts against solid Akira's than Lau's, but that's moreso that I've played better Akira's than Lau's. Lion is annoying, but only faced one really good one. But yeah, he's another one of those annoying pitty-pat hitting characters too, though I didn't mention him any previously. I actually haven't played many, if any other good Pai's either outside of Goldenglove's, but I do find her hella annoying and occasionally difficult due to such when playing her anywayz.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Then you haven't faced a good Akira.

Trust me, a "good" Akira rapes in this game. I'll have to invite this one guy on my list to a room so you can see a "good" Akira :laugh:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'm so bad at this game. Gonna keep putting in that practice.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Then you haven't faced a good Akira.

Trust me, a "good" Akira rapes in this game. I'll have to invite this one guy on my list to a room so you can see a "good" Akira :laugh:

S: Akira, Jacky, Taka, Lion
A: Goh, Vanessa, Brad, Jean
B: Shun, Wolf
C: Lau, Aoi, Pai, Kage, Sarah, Blaze
D: Eileen, Lei-Fei, Jeffry

I'm reppin that B-tier :yes: