Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I love his style, I would have to really grind it out to actually get beastly with him though.

Don't know if I want to grind that hard though. :scusthov:

Theres only two moves I'm not even gonna bother with right now. 'knee' until its explained to me how the fukk to do it, and the last move on the first page of his command list. The Akira player I faced did both a lot and so did kamaage at evo

Edit: figured out how to do this legendarily difficult Akira knee and lol @ what you have to get it to come out

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Theres only two moves I'm not even gonna bother with right now. 'knee' until its explained to me how the fukk to do it, and the last move on the first page of his command list. The Akira player I faced did both a lot and so did kamaage at evo

Edit: figured out how to do this legendarily difficult Akira knee and lol @ what you have to get it to come out

Last edited by a moderator:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah I saw that. Oddly enough, reading about it helped more. You basically have to barely swipe your finger on the guard button while pressing K at the same time

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That move is crazy, I can't even imagine how long you have play with Akira to feel comfortable to be pulling it off on demand when needed in the middle of a match.

:wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
That move is crazy, I can't even imagine how long you have play with Akira to feel comfortable to be pulling it off on demand when needed in the middle of a match.

:wow:

I can do it 1 every 5 tries. If it wasn't unsafe on block I'd work on it but it's in the bushes for now. I see you online, you fixed your box?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can do it 1 every 5 tries. If it wasn't unsafe on block I'd work on it but it's in the bushes for now. I see you online, you fixed your box?

:jawalrus:

Nah, that's my little brother on his roommates Xbox (this dude buys an Xbox and doesn't get Live smh).

Since my box is in the bushes, I just gave my brother the credentials and he's been feasting off of my account away at school. He prolly playing 2K or some shyt isn't he?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:jawalrus:

Nah, that's my little brother on his roommates Xbox (this dude buys an Xbox and doesn't get Live smh).

Since my box is in the bushes, I just gave my brother the credentials and he's been feasting off of my account away at school. He prolly playing 2K or some shyt isn't he?

yeah

:snoop:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Sarah gameplay in DOA5

Animations lookin all jerky and shyt

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:leon: @ these combos

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yeah I never understood why the rest of the characters look and play smooth but Sareh is the only one in the game looking weird and shyt, wit that fake ass pony tail looking like a black girls weave

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't need gimmicks to win

:youngsabo:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I am getting tired of the ring outs in this game. I wish they would make the backgrounds similar to VF3 or do something like the Dead or Alive series when it comes to the background environments.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had to post this Kage combo video :ohmy:

shyt is beautiful
:lawd: