Daps
S: Akira, Jacky, Taka, Lion
A: Goh, Vanessa, Brad, Jean
B: Shun, Wolf
C: Lau, Aoi, Pai, Kage, Sarah, Blaze
D: Eileen, Lei-Fei, Jeffry

I'm reppin that B-tier :yes:

I'm in C like a mofo.

But I can see why the characters in S are where they're at. Lion has so many good lows it's not even funny, he has amazing damage/combo potential off of everything as well. Taka's weight makes you throw a lot of your knockdown moves and combos in the bushes, Jacky is strong fast, and he has that noob cannon backflip that infuriates you if you get caught by it. And Akira is easily the most balanced in the game considering the pressure he can apply and his sabaki options on defense.

Great thing this game isn't tier heavy in terms of winning a match. Once you get into your opponents head it doesn't matter who's playing who.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
S: Akira, Jacky, Taka, Lion
A: Goh, Vanessa, Brad, Jean
B: Shun, Wolf
C: Lau, Aoi, Pai, Kage, Sarah, Blaze
D: Eileen, Lei-Fei, Jeffry

I'm reppin that B-tier :yes:

Where you get this from? I'm somewhat surprised that Goh is that high. I thought Pai and Lau would be a bit higher, but otherwise, list sounds about right. Taka being that high is due to bullshyt shyt though.:skip:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
even though Eileen is at the bottom of the tier list, that kid Sonic Fox did pretty nice with her at ECT4

Check that YouTube page for the rest of the tournament. it's shame a Gamerbee lost to Tokido's Jacky forcing him to switch to Brad at Evo cuz his Akira was pretty nice

Last edited by a moderator:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Then you haven't faced a good Akira.

Trust me, a "good" Akira rapes in this game. I'll have to invite this one guy on my list to a room so you can see a "good" Akira :laugh:

I have 2 good ones on my list. They may not have been dikk beating off to game since its inception level of goodness, but they're solid breh. I didn't shyt on the character any, just said that I haven't had as many difficulties facing him. Relax and comb your beard b.:leostare:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have 2 good ones on my list. They may not have been dikk beating off to game since its inception level of goodness, but they're solid breh. I didn't shyt on the character any, just said that I haven't had as many difficulties facing him. Relax and comb your beard b.:leostare:

:aicmon:

The guy that plays Akira on my list is ranked in the top 10 in this game fam. Trust me, the Akira's on your list are probably not good in the sense that I'm referring to. And if you're referring to DatNewCharisma and that other cat who's name starts with an S (Seiken or whatever) then I know you haven't played a good Akira if you're going off of that barometer.

Just sayin'
:yeshrug:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:aicmon:

The guy that plays Akira on my list is ranked in the top 10 in this game fam. Trust me, the Akira's on your list are probably not good in the sense that I'm referring to. And if you're referring to DatNewCharisma and that other cat who's name starts with an S (Seiken or whatever) then I know you haven't played a good Akira if you're going off of that barometer.

Just sayin'
:yeshrug:

:stopitslime::comeon:

tumblr_lvjo24RVj61qcpgr3o1_500.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I speak it fluently. I also know they're tons of words to use as adjectives to describe a person's play other than "good"

Diction motherfukker, do you have it?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
fukk it. I'm trying Akira. Might take awhile but shyt, I've played every VF and never gave him a shot. I'm good on stick now so there's no excuse.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk it. I'm trying Akira. Might take awhile but shyt, I've played every VF and never gave him a shot. I'm good on stick now so there's no excuse.

I love his style, I would have to really grind it out to actually get beastly with him though.

Don't know if I want to grind that hard though. :scusthov:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I speak it fluently. I also know they're tons of words to use as adjectives to describe a person's play other than "good"

Diction motherfukker, do you have it?

:snoop:
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Your use of "diction":usure: fails when you consider the manner of context at hand.

Also, no one describes top 10 anything as simply being "good" nikka, stylistically or otherwise.:birdman:
I reject your deposit.