Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Kodie

Pro
Daps
nikka you know what I mean. nikkas drop non capcom games within a month at least on sohh

Again, I'd like to reference KOF and Skullgirls. Two games that K and I are down to play whenever we're on. Throw in MK and you've got a non-Capcom trifecta.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Was talking about the cats outside of us. shyt happens on srk too
Oh! My bad. Yeah I got you. I don't be on the srk forums but I believe it. GAF usually has fairly populated dedicated threads though.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Got in some sessions with Khalil today. Game is great. Can't wait to learn more and put some time in.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Was talking about the cats outside of us. shyt happens on srk too

Word, I feel ya. Though I already know Goldengloves will be on this constantly and has been, as this is his fav. series. I'll definitely be rocking for quite sometime, as I'm really feeling it and got a few players on my list and also an offline buddy that also favors VF. Kodie & I will typically rock the same fighters at the very least till another new hot one hits. I am looking forward to Tekken Tag 2, but even when that hits, I don't see masked dropping this game entirely either for it. Probably will rock both till the end of this gen.

I'd honestly rock just about all my fighters on a constant basis if other buddies did the same. I roll with the crowd too though, at least to sme extent.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brackets for VF5:FS at EVO
VFDC - Virtua Fighter Dot Com

I've played a lot of these dudes online on XBL and PSN. This is going to be serious brehs. Here's the link for the stream that it will be on.

8WAYRUN

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Gonna have to check the archives. Should be good. Whichever character wins, expect online to be flooded with him/her afterwards. It's like that in every game though

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This is the worst game I ever seen in my life :laff:

No wonder capcom got the crown super glued on :laff:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't seen a second of evo footage but at a previous tournament (ECT4) his Akira was fukkin shyt up. Played a nice set against a very good Akira player the other day coincidentally

He just lost to Tokido, he didn't look that good in FS to be honest.