Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm a cop my own shyt and stream my damn self.

Dude expects me to sit in a lobby with 8 people in it and not talk? GTFOH

:pacspit:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Last night was hilarious, this dude Mowgli came in the room with the commentary and had dudes mad.

:smh: @ dude ending the stream and tellin' me to turn off mics for the new one he made.

:rudy:

Yea what a bytch. Cats must really be dedicating a lot of time to this game to get so furious at the commentary. Thats why its hard for me to play in nerded out rooms. We got in the room with the brothas and it was all good till that Jakoman came in. I think cats should have 2 round rooms if they're gonna have 8 clowns in it. Waiting 30 minutes for a game is boring as hell.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea what a bytch. Cats must really be dedicating a lot of time to this game to get so furious at the commentary. Thats why its hard for me to play in nerded out rooms. We got in the room with the brothas and it was all good till that Jakoman came in. I think cats should have 2 round rooms if they're gonna have 8 clowns in it. Waiting 30 minutes for a game is boring as hell.

This is true. They really need to get a patch to expedite the lobby room clock. Between that, the loading screen and match start up time, you have to wait a full minute and change to see a match begin. That's just too long.

I still prefer 3 round fights though for 3d fighting games, cuz matches themselves end real quick in 3d fighters.

Ya'll fools down for a room today?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure I'll be on. I'll hit the gym probably around 7 my time so after that everything will be a go, unless my fiance starts sittin' up underneath me implying that she wants some "attention"

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This is true. They really need to get a patch to expedite the lobby room clock. Between that, the loading screen and match start up time, you have to wait a full minute and change to see a match begin. That's just too long.

I still prefer 3 round fights though for 3d fighting games, cuz matches themselves end real quick in 3d fighters.

Ya'll fools down for a room today?

You gonna have to make your own rooms because from what Glove said, the game doesnt evne show lobbies unless its between rounds, which is retarded. Im scowering this bytch looking for lobbies last night finding nada.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm sure I'll be on. I'll hit the gym probably around 7 my time so after that everything will be a go, unless my fiance starts sittin' up underneath me implying that she wants some "attention"

Yea we know what that means............Turn your mic off first though, bruh. :smugdraper:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you have to start the room and just stop the timer until your boys get in there. Any other randoms just have to luck up and find the rooms when they're not in a match.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so we actually sticking to playing this game? ill be down later on

I skipped like 3 or 4 fighters this past year because I was just waiting for this to drop. It's my favorite 3D fighting game, I was always going to "stick" to playing this one.