Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know right. Sit started getting ridiculous with those sporadic disconnects, folks winning whole matches on one end and the other person when on the other end. Craziness.

My head paid the price for staying up that late, lol. I damn near still have a headache.

shyt liable to hit mid at that while lunging forward knowing her cheap whore ass.

shyt, I had to go to a family reunion yesterday. Didn't even get to take a nap at all. The weak ass one I took on the way there doesn't count.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Khalil you still think Tekken has better animation than this game?

:beli:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Khalil you still think Tekken has better animation than this game?

:beli:

I haven't viewed that link, but overall, TBH, yup:youngsabo:

And that's despite final showdown redoing some of the animations. It's not that VF has bad animations or anything, just that I feel that Tekken's is more varied as far what each individual character does, like each characters similar punches and kicks still all look quite different from another with few exceptions, whereas I don't feel the same goes in play for VF where a lot of some of the basic shared attacks look quite similar across the board in a good amount of cases (for example, Kage, Sarah and Jacky all do that high back flick kick and it looks practically the same way).

I will say that VF seemingly has more throw break animations though. For instance, Tekken works kinda like SF for your average throw breaks where as it simply just does the same break throw animation regardless of what type of throw was being perfomed if the throw was broken early on, but in VF, whatever type of throw the thrower was doing will start up the animation and then the would-be victim animates an escape from it in relation to what type of throw it was, which is dope.

I am liking this version of 5 over the last Tekken game though.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
been learning lei fei in this version (even though I said I wouldn't). You want to talk about animations, go through his command training

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
been learning lei fei in this version (even though I said I wouldn't). You want to talk about animations, go through his command training

Peep VFnumbers. I know he's on PSN, but I believe he's on XBL as well. Dude has Lei down.

I have him on my friend's list on PSN as well.

I let Pai go on vacation for now, I'm taking up Kage
:youngsabo:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Peep VFnumbers. I know he's on PSN, but I believe he's on XBL as well. Dude has Lei down.

I have him on my friend's list on PSN as well.

I let Pai go on vacation for now, I'm taking up Kage
:youngsabo:

I'll play anybody. Shame that these coli heads on xbox can't play a fighting game without fireballs and x-factor comeback mechanics.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Come to the ps3 side breh. I already told ya you were hustling backwards with having the psp but not a ps3. :scusthov: @ you if you have a vita now as well.

Nah I don't lol. Never even considered it.

As far as ps3, more games or systems is the last thing I need right now. We'll see by the end of the year

And Lei is on hold after getting bodied in a Sarah mirror just now. It was laggy but still, I should be 100 proof before moving on

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
au_im_digimon

I'm in this lobby right now. Picking up some tricks from this other Kage.
:ohhh:

He got dude looking like the White Power Ranger

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hahahaha, just fought 2 first to 5 sets with dude who's streaming gameplay.

He won the first 5-3 then bounced, so I hit him up like run it back... then I won 5-1.

I waited for him to ready up then I left the room.

:laff:

nikkas talkin' shyt in the stream chat.

I'll let that rubber match wait. I'm bout to hit the gym :lift:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I only watched a bit when you first posted the link. Dudes in the chat were hating on Pai and saying to use Sarah against you lol

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last night was hilarious, this dude Mowgli came in the room with the commentary and had dudes mad.

:smh: @ dude ending the stream and tellin' me to turn off mics for the new one he made.

:rudy: