Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
TicTac's Sarah owns my soul brehs:why:

I hate that c*nt with every fiber of my being...

GG's though

Lol, ggs. I struggled through VF5 vanilla cuz I knew the bullshyt she had was gonna be tweaked in this version. Tried my other mains briefly but didn't see much of a change.

Might stick with Jean as my alternate cuz I found some cheap setups that I wanna see if they work. If not, I might need someone to pick one for me :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boM7T3BWewY&feature"]How to play Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - YouTube[/ame]

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here's a good tutorial for people still learning the game.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I went into a room last night. CLowns were video taping. I went in and mopped the room up. Lost to some chick. Crushed her 3 times straight after that. Then they're leader steps up like *im turning my camera back on. Im gonna expose you* like he was ol boy in No Country For Old man. Straight mopped his ass up and bounced. I forgot how much fun it was to troll on the playstation network. My Lau is kickin cats heads off.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You should have joined the room I was in breh.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You should have joined the room I was in breh.

I did, but it closed. Then i found a room with 8 people i could troll so i ran with it. Soon as i got to fight the champ i spoke for the first time

*im going to beat the shyt outta you*

:gladbron: - the room

Trashed him with ease and proceeded to drain the swag out of the entire room. Cats were talkin mad hood n by the time i was done cats were exposing lisps. It was so pathetic. Dude put it on his youtube page. Im going to have to find it and drop a link.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Sure you did Mowgli.:upsetfavre:
You, are Nex!!

images

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GGs last night/early morning Khalil.

Room was funny, and the :wtf: moments had me dying laughing.

:laugh: @ us talking about how to make a broken ass character in a fighting game.

:laff: @ circular launchers

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
GGs last night/early morning Khalil.

Room was funny, and the :wtf: moments had me dying laughing.

:laugh: @ us talking about how to make a broken ass character in a fighting game.

:laff: @ circular launchers

Yeah, I know right. Sit started getting ridiculous with those sporadic disconnects, folks winning whole matches on one end and the other person when on the other end. Craziness.

My head paid the price for staying up that late, lol. I damn near still have a headache.

Sarah has a full circular launcher.

Not surprised

shyt liable to hit mid at that while lunging forward knowing her cheap whore ass.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Not surprised
:pachaha:
shyt liable to hit mid at that while lunging forward knowing her cheap whore ass.
its high, and only possible in flamingo stance. its also two hits but its a natural combo when you do the second kick. you can just do the full circular then go for a throw once you've trained the opponent to think its two hits. its cheap as fukk :ahh: