Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Kodie

Pro
Daps
nope but I do know how you dudes do with underground fighting games. 1 month later in the brushes :no:
SMH. How you figure? What exactly are you considering underground?

When I'm on PS3 you can find me and K rocking Skullgirls no problem.

We'd be on KOF all the time if the netcode was better.

I still play AE 2012 to this day (not underground but "old"). Was just playing on Sunday.

Besides, VF is far from underground.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you get your shyt fixed yet? :huh:

:heh:

I haven't even looked into it to be honest breh. You still play on the regular? I've been on PSN and there's some goons I've been sparring with. I have the number 1 player on ranked on my list. He plays Sarah too :wow:

Anyway, we have some dope matches, but dude is just too tough.

I'm a hit up a local spot and see if I can get it fixed though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I still play AE 2012 to this day (not underground but "old"). Was just playing on Sunday.

I think he means anything that isn't Street Fighter = underground

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yall better stay away from me in this VF if you know whats good for you. My Lau will knock your Head off.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

:laff: Aww man they done did it now. I realize that that being flabby n sick keeps me humble. When i have too much powa i get drunk. Its over for the Virtua Fighter community now. Once i perfect the gift im puttin contacts out on top players in that forum and i will crush them and then post the highlight for everyone to see.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Cha-mame3 is Ranked 1 on PSN. Dude was wrecking in here. I can't even front though, I should have at least won 2 rounds on him in this room, but dude providing the play by play was fukking me up with his dikkriding. Whenever we sparred 1 on 1 in ranked I did much better against him. Anyway, there's a ton of dope matches in that link.

Tic Tac, you might find some of those guys on Xbox Live too. If you're still learning Lei, watch how VFnumbers gets down with him. (he also has the game on Live)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
PSN VF5 Final Showdown Online Room 6/30/12 - YouTube

Cha-mame3 is Ranked 1 on PSN. Dude was wrecking in here. I can't even front though, I should have at least won 2 rounds on him in this room, but dude providing the play by play was fukking me up with his dikkriding. Whenever we sparred 1 on 1 in ranked I did much better against him. Anyway, there's a ton of dope matches in that link.

Tic Tac, you might find some of those guys on Xbox Live too. If you're still learning Lei, watch how VFnumbers gets down with him. (he also has the game on Live)
Im going to find and destroy this clown and post the video on vf5.com. :dead:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
You still play on the regular?

naturally.

Sarah's a beast. Majority of the Sarah's online are tough though, might be cuz she aint noob friendly. tried blaze, jean, and now lei fei but they ain't clicking with me the same way

Edit: I'll still dabble with Lei only cuz i already know his shyt from playin him in vanilla vf5 but I think I'm gonna take it back to vf4 and try shun again

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
PSN VF5 Final Showdown Online Room 6/30/12 - YouTube

vid has some good matches. That Sarah player is nice (duh). Im watching thinking all the practice against me prolly doesn't help cuz he doesnt play anything like me. The shyt I abuse, he doesn't do at all and vice versa

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

nikka you know what I mean. nikkas drop non capcom games within a month at least on sohh