The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Lau is a button masher's friend :snoop:

I can take losing to any other character, but that dude is just lame

Arent most of his strings high and straight? I used to play him back in Evo and anyone who know how to dodge used to give me trouble. Dont know how much they changed him in this.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Arent most of his strings high and straight? I used to play him back in Evo and anyone who know how to dodge used to give me trouble. Dont know how much they changed him in this.

He got a lot of circulars and good mids now. He's still pretty fast, difficult to punish, and the simplest shyt does a ton of damage

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lau is a button masher's friend :snoop:

I can take losing to any other character, but that dude is just lame
:youngsabo:

I just dabble with him but he's fairly simple to launch people with, and like said in your other post, he does damage.

Yup, his PPP and 3PPP strings are all stepable, but if you don't have a quick follow up he can reset and come at you again.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Sarah :noah:

for the fukk of it I'm gonna try Eileen. Over the years, when I've tried characters that I wasn't really interested in, a majority of the time they ended up my main (Sarah being one of em)

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
ggs GoldenGlove. If anyone else wants to play me on Xbox, I'm not hard to find

btw GoldenGlove, I mentioned watching a match where a dude goes nuts on the wall using Lei Fei. This is it, almost makes me want to pick him up again just so I can land it once

Last edited by a moderator:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I just got the game for 360...I am new to VF...If anyone wants to give me the beats at the game so I can learn let me know...I can pay you back in Spades in SF

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Tried to play Tic Tac...he is nice with Sarah...my fiance was playing around and taking the controller the entire time we played...I would like a rematch later

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Tried to play Tic Tac...he is nice with Sarah...my fiance was playing around and taking the controller the entire time we played...I would like a rematch later

Might wanna tell her that holding back doesnt block in this game lol

I'm down for whatever whenever. broke Jean outta retirement, I like the character, Im just not that great wit him at the moment

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
She was taking the controller out of my hand in the middle of the fight...that is why I would be standing still for so long...but you kicked my ass...good games bro

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
She was taking the controller out of my hand in the middle of the fight...that is why I would be standing still for so long...but you kicked my ass...good games bro
lol i see. ggs

whose idea was it to play Taka? hate playin that dude :snoop: