Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Ggs goldenglove. Can't fukk with Jean since I can't even do his move consistently on stick at the moment. It was between him and my old main El Blaze so I'm gonna try him now

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ggs goldenglove. Can't fukk with Jean since I can't even do his move consistently on stick at the moment. It was between him and my old main El Blaze so I'm gonna try him now

I ran through the move list with Jean and i was not a fan of trying to learn all those holding moves. Seems like he would be good if you could to commit to remembering all that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I might have to learn Lau and Brad. Lau is sick with the launchers and Brad can crumble the shyt out of you

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I ran through the move list with Jean and i was not a fan of trying to learn all those holding moves. Seems like he would be good if you could to commit to remembering all that.

Problem is no one is gonna stand there and let you charge shyt plus you can sidestep or duck everything anyways. He's a good character but he's not for me right now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Johochef - YouTube

There's a channel if you're trying to view some high level VF play. The dudes over at VFDC are rounding up some of the better players and streaming matches as well.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Problem is no one is gonna stand there and let you charge shyt plus you can sidestep or duck everything anyways. He's a good character but he's not for me right now

That's true. Not only do I be forgetting which points to charge with him, but most folks are so jab happy in this game that his charge options aren't quite useful towards them. At best, you'd probably have to knock them down and then do a charge move after spacing yourself from them at a distance while they're charging in. It's very rare I see people turtle. Occasionally I do so, usually if I'm doing something else while playing or trying something in particular.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This dude on my list plays Jean well, dude is annoying as shyt with the juggles and when used right he's a monster.

I ended up copping the rest of the DLC on 360 just now. Got 20 bucks thrown back into my PayPal account from a highschool picnic that ended up getting cancelled so I just used that for the MS points

:takedat:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This dude on my list plays Jean well, dude is annoying as shyt with the juggles and when used right he's a monster.

I ended up copping the rest of the DLC on 360 just now. Got 20 bucks thrown back into my PayPal account from a highschool picnic that ended up getting cancelled so I just used that for the MS points

It's about fukkin time :why:

and El Blaze is kinda dope. I'll pick Jean back up when I'm 100% comfortable playing on stick (I'm more like 90% right now)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love leveling up in this game. I really wish if they make another vf they make the experience more dynamic. the graphics are there but the sound effects are straight from the og shenmue disc. If not the game will remind the least popular.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My Xbox caught those rings last night while I was playing this mid-match.

I just turned the PS3 on and continued anyway

My Xbox has done this from time to time though. I'm not worried.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
My Xbox caught those rings last night while I was playing this mid-match.

I just turned the PS3 on and continued anyway

My Xbox has done this from time to time though. I'm not worried.

You still rocking that old box I see. When it did that on me, back in the day, I'd just plug all the cables out and back in

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just turn it off and back on and it works. I played for about 2 hours today just now.

Girl came home early and start streaming shyt so I said whatever and got off :smh:

Gotta coach anyway at 6.