Virgina Governor in KKK outfit or blackface in yearbook

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The picture is class white frat boy humor. Back in the day stuff like this was common culture

"i'll protect you massa"

tumblr_mew3aqGZXA1qegj2jo1_500.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
How is that trying to protect him? That picture is classic white frat boy shyt especially in the past it's in a yearbook

because it's racist. period. can you imagine the things they were SAYING during this photo shoot and costume making?

the only reason you're caping for him is b/c he's a democrat.

you're telling me if pictures like this of donald trump popped up you'd say the same thing? :comeon:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
because it's racist. period. can you imagine the things they were SAYING during this photo shoot and costume making?

the only reason you're caping for him is b/c he's a democrat.

you're telling me if pictures like this of donald trump popped up you'd say the same thing? :comeon:

Yes I would because white culture
Is racist the only difference now its hidden.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
But they lean more red than blue ala texas that's also purple but leans red due to heavy gerrymandering
Actually the last few years they have been leaning more blue than red Obama and Clinton win VA the last 12 years in presidential elections Texas is not a purple state they have not have a democratic senator or gov in years

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Now he's saying it wasn't him, despite admitting it was him, and claiming he didn't know which one he was, which means doing something like this was so common and small in his mind, that this could easily be forgotten.

:shaq2:

And who the hell APPROVED the final yearbook markup?

:heh: