Virgina Governor in KKK outfit or blackface in yearbook

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I voted for Corey Stewart. Unfortunately, he lost.
But, there was a silver lining in that story. Democrat got "Kevin Hart'ed" by some person who brought up something from the past.

Daps
Different perspective: sometimes you NEED A good ol boy type in their who can put shyt through.

Lyndon Johnson was racist as fukk but
LITERRALY passed civil rights bill for blacks. Same man who called black White House worker a bigger to his face.

Congressional Black caucus should possibly been more savvy and had him kick off Reperations exploration act to kick things off. To make up for the racist pictures.

This would be in line with Ntohram passing of Medicaid for 400000 in Va which helped blacks and he got Felons their civil right to vote back.

He could then say that he is truly for all Virginians and that this was an old mistake.
Nothram would also go down as one of the GOAT Governors of VA or any where in the US.

Let's be real. He HAD to pass civil rights, because things got so bad, and more and more white people were being broadcast on tv looking like demons, beating the hell out of us for trying to vote, and have equal rights. Once the rest of the world had a realistic view of America, and it wasn't this holy grail amazing place for all its citizens, Johnson had to do PR.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
3rd in line to Virginia Governorship...admits to BlackFace

:damn:

Something I never thought I would ask:

So who is 4th in line for VA governsorship? :mjlol:

Answer: Speaker for the Virginia House of Delegates, Kirk Cox
691289588.jpg

Daps
I wonder what the other guy in the photo is doing right now. He's scared as hell. The people in that photo, at that location, and the person who took the photo are having daily anxiety attacks.