AceMan

Superstar
Daps

BCyic7C.png

Get this CAC owt of here

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
If Virginia democrats have any intelligence they’ll moonwalk this clown out now. Virginia governors have a 1 term policy. With Fairfax they could potentially have a 7 year governors bid....knowing those racists they’ll fukk it up over some southern duty or some shyt.
:francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Virginia is a deeply racist and republican state. in fact a virginia/southern democrat is actually a republican by NY and Cali's standard. case in point, joe manchin. so this doesn't surprise me
Is that why it's blue every election?:jbhmm:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He must resign as governor for blackface and his hidden history of racism, but you know Republicans are fuming that they didn't get this info before Midterm election 2018.
Why? It would have gained him republican votes

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why? It would have gained him republican votes

Gained a few marginal republican red neck type votes but lost a shyt load of democrat and some republican ones too..

Net loss greater than net gain...

You understand math breh?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

This is the shyt I'm talking about when I say Tariq does way too much. Every since he announced his hatred for Kamala Harris, he's been nitpicking and finding any Kamala post or tweet to comment on like a scorned woman. Get the fukk off her dikk.

Like the time last week he went on about Kamala having her hair a certain "ethnic" way and people rightfully shytted on him for it. Now he's digging up an old Kamala tweet on the VA Governor for what? To attack her for no reason? Kamala didn't know about the yearbook situation until now and she's been one of the first people pushing for this dude to resign.

Time and time I tell people Tariq Nasheed is not a true pro-black intellect. True pro-black intellects don't do petty shyt like this.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
so now he's saying he's not either of the two in the picture

but why the fukk didn't he immediately know that? :dead:

Because he is one of the fukks in the picture. Trying to play dumb to save his ass, why would the yearbook have the pic under his emblazoned page in the book if it wasn't him?

Hahaha this racist fukk thinks we all dumb...