Virgina Governor in KKK outfit or blackface in yearbook

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This isn't surprising. Liberals are filled with eugenicists. Bill Gates dad was the head of planned parenthood for a while. Him and Al Gore are in India and in Africa telling them to reduce their population. Hillary Clinton openly praised Margaret Sanger. They are no better than Republicans. In fact, they might be worse because they are MORE EFFECTIVE. They destroy the black family structure with feminism, get the man out the household, which creates a vortex that creates a lot of prison fodder. Then you have Clinton passing the 3 strikes law, getting even more black men tossed in prison. Then they hook these moms helming these fatherless homes on welfare, hence essentially making them slaves. You get out of line and you don't get your government cheese. It's little different than what drug dealers do, offering samples to get you hooked, and once you're hooked, they have control over you... they cover their antics with smiles, bbq, dance moves and fast tracking a few blacks and we think 'they're our buds'. No, they are far more destructive because black folks doin't have their defenses up and actually cheer on their destructive policies. Then they trample the black struggle by using it to procure benefits for themselves, but do you notice them ever doing that with the Holocaust? Trying to backdoor that? No, because they have enough respect for that to use it for their own benefits.

The democratic formula is to destabilize the black family structure and put the government at the head. Once they've perfected it on blacks, they rolled it out to other races. This is why you always see these initiatives for black girls, or even black gays get fast tracked, but hetero black men are constantly attacked. Once you get men, who are the protectors and guardians over the children and women out of the way, you control the society.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Republicans mad as hell yet backing Trump tells you everything you need to know. Politics has gone into another dimension. I’m not sure if there’s any coming back from this current state. It’s so partisan right or wrong no longer matters.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m not one to judge that hard based on the past. Most cacs with money in the south descend from racist ass families and it isn’t until they learn better that they do better.
If he was still hurling n-words around at his country club I would have a problem, but I went to a school where 80%pf my cac classmates dressed in confederate cotton T-shirt’s and owned rebel flags, Jeff Sessions som graduated from my school.
Some of them grew out of that mindstate, some didn’t. I would like him to go into the western part of Virginia and hold some town halls on why this is abhorrent.
White Southerners are not outraged with shyt like this, if anything white people are mad he apologized.
But he was a full grown adult in medical school. fukk the medical school too for not having any awareness in 1984 that that shouldn’t be publicated. We should be thankful for their stupidity and negligence.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Republicans mad as hell yet backing Trump tells you everything you need to know. Politics has gone into another dimension. I’m not sure if there’s any coming back from this current state. It’s so partisan right or wrong no longer matters.
This country rebounded from The Civil War. We’ll be fine.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
That this would be included in a MEDICAL SCHOOL yearbook (:mindblown:) shows how systemic racism is. Also note how it wasn't long ago when this type of overt degeneracy behavior was deemed culturally acceptable.
1984. Michael Jackson’s Thriller was released by then.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
DMa5_R6X4AEneMy

The political ad sent to rural areas is missing something

:mjpls:
To me this is more wild than the yearbook pics

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This isn't surprising. Liberals are filled with eugenicists. Bill Gates dad was the head of planned parenthood for a while. Him and Al Gore are in India and in Africa telling them to reduce their population. Hillary Clinton openly praised Margaret Sanger. They are no better than Republicans. In fact, they might be worse because they are MORE EFFECTIVE. They destroy the black family structure with feminism, get the man out the household, which creates a vortex that creates a lot of prison fodder. Then you have Clinton passing the 3 strikes law, getting even more black men tossed in prison. Then they hook these moms helming these fatherless homes on welfare, hence essentially making them slaves. You get out of line and you don't get your government cheese. It's little different than what drug dealers do, offering samples to get you hooked, and once you're hooked, they have control over you... they cover their antics with smiles, bbq, dance moves and fast tracking a few blacks and we think 'they're our buds'. No, they are far more destructive because black folks doin't have their defenses up and actually cheer on their destructive policies. Then they trample the black struggle by using it to procure benefits for themselves, but do you notice them ever doing that with the Holocaust? Trying to backdoor that? No, because they have enough respect for that to use it for their own benefits.

The democratic formula is to destabilize the black family structure and put the government at the head. Once they've perfected it on blacks, they rolled it out to other races. This is why you always see these initiatives for black girls, or even black gays get fast tracked, but hetero black men are constantly attacked. Once you get men, who are the protectors and guardians over the children and women out of the way, you control the society.

Excellent post. Dapped and repped.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The picture is class white frat boy humor. Back in the day stuff like this was common culture

On the real kat would have been called out on that shyt on a national level even in the 80s.

But a few things happened. It was buried in a year book, there was no social media and dude didn't run for office and enter politics until 2007.

But trust dude would have ran for office in the 1980s this would have been pulled up and he would have been done. That shyt was not acceptable even in the 80s.

Last edited: