Virgina Governor in KKK outfit or blackface in yearbook

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Goddamn this shyt is all kinds of foul,

Imagine being smart enough to graduate from medical school and being retarded enough to do some shyt like this :francis:

Said he ain't resigning, hopes to work to restore trust, well ok start with offing yourself and we can go from there:pacspit:

The picture is class white frat boy humor. Back in the day stuff like this was common culture

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He seems more like a white moderate than a liberal, but it doesn't matter. They should force him to resign, but I don't think they have to balls to make him. The public would have to force him.

Why would they if they let this man, who was actually in the KKK be a party leader.. both Hillary and Obama eulogized him..

roberty-byrd.jpg

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Virginia is a deeply racist and republican state. in fact a virginia/southern democrat is actually a republican by NY and Cali's standard. case in point, joe manchin. so this doesn't surprise me
It actually not a republican state it’s a purple state they vote both ways they had a black gov in the 90s that pardoned Allen iverson from his case

Daps
We can't rock with either party sadly....either they want you wearing dresses or they want you in a noose....

For the black man and woman, politics in America is like entering an ice cream shop and having to choose between two different flavors of white supremacy. Time for us to go on a diet. :francis:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It actually not a republican state it’s a purple state they vote both ways they had a black gov in the 90s that pardoned Allen iverson from his case

But they lean more red than blue ala texas that's also purple but leans red due to heavy gerrymandering

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Why would they if they let this man, who was actually in the KKK be a party leader.. both Hillary and Obama eulogized him..

roberty-byrd.jpg

Yep. How much do you want to bet if we got back through their Twitter feed we will find this same organization not saying a word about either individual at Byrd's funeral, or in Hillary's case a 100% in support of her campaign?

I guarantee they have called out Trump's presidency.

Again, this is why I say be Critical Objective Thinkers. There is always going to be gray areas and you have to be ready and mature enough to recognize your heroes are or have been flawed, naive, and/or nefarious in their actions.

Don't be cult members to any party or person. Call em out on bullshiit, high five em when they do positive stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These be the same ones that be like "equality for all" while sliding through and gentrifying black neighborhoods in DC, then when they get tired of the "urban environment" :mjpls: or property tax get to high or when these cac gentrifiers have kids and want them in "good schools" :mjpls:, guess where they bounce out to?

Right out there to VA. They always run out to Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun counties.

I’m black and if i had kids i would NOT send them to DC public schools.

Those SAT scores :huhldup:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Joe Manchin has never represented Virginia either. He represents WEST Virginia which is a much different state (and he has to be moderate or else there's a 110% chance a Trumptard would hold his seat)