KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
976w3ew.jpg

Virginia governor's yearbook page shows 2 people in blackface, KKK garb

Updated 5:28 PM EST February 1, 2019

A medical school yearbook page of Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam shows a photograph of two people, one in blackface and one in a KKK hood and robe.

The photograph, which was obtained by CNN affiliate WTKR, appears in the 1984 yearbook for Eastern Virginia Medical School yearbook and shows two people -- one in blackface and one in the KKK's signature white hood and robes.

The photo was first reported by conservative website Big League Politics.

T he identities of the individuals in the photo are not yet known. The photo appears above Northam's yearbook quote: "There are more old drunks than old doctors in this world so I think I'll have another beer."

There has been no comment yet from the governor's office.

This is a breaking story and will be updated.

© 2019 Cable News Network, Inc. A WarnerMedia Company. All Rights Reserved.

I’m not surprised :francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
He seems more like a white moderate than a liberal, but it doesn't matter. They should force him to resign, but I don't think they have to balls to make him. The public would have to force him.
I’m not one to judge that hard based on the past. Most cacs with money in the south descend from racist ass families and it isn’t until they learn better that they do better.
If he was still hurling n-words around at his country club I would have a problem, but I went to a school where 80%pf my cac classmates dressed in confederate cotton T-shirt’s and owned rebel flags, Jeff Sessions som graduated from my school.
Some of them grew out of that mindstate, some didn’t. I would like him to go into the western part of Virginia and hold some town halls on why this is abhorrent.
White Southerners are not outraged with shyt like this, if anything white people are mad he apologized.