Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Word on the street was she was conspiring to bring an influx of racist *****/reddit trolls to thecolli. A bw using racist white men to take down black men. :martin:
What???!! how was she doing that and why? all that energy put into creating a hostile negative situation... smfh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then posters have the nerve to wonder why we go so hard on these sellouts :martin: they lucky they still have a forum to post on after what happened to SOHH
what was the deal with that?
(i know I'm asking all types of questions lol... trying to catch up).

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of years ago when Viola Davis won an Oscars she said her Black husband told her to remove her weaves and go natural. She was praising him, talking about he is her biggest supporter.
This is the type of c00nery I expect from Zoe Saldana :francis:

many breh's just don't get it black women's loyalty to black men is solely predicated on the level attention/acceptance given to them by white men

Hollywood(cac's) started letting her play opposite white men in Movie/ T.V. Show and "right on cue" that bedwench energy started flowing from her pores as expected

the 2020's are going to be eye opening/shocking to a lot of black men ... wenching level will only rise higher:mjpls:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
many breh's just don't get it black women's loyalty to black men is solely predicated on the level attention/acceptance given to them by white men

Hollywood(cac's) started letting her play opposite white men in Movie/ T.V. Show and "right on cue" that bedwench energy started flowing from her pores as expected

the 2020's are going to be eye opening/shocking to a lot of black men ... wenching level will only rise higher:mjpls:
What happens in 2020 breh :jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why she delete the tweet? Did black Twitter go in?
People are getting tired of this type of promotion; more of us are speaking out against this and the industry is realizing that. I keep my twitter account open for these purposes, social media gives people a voice if used in the right way. Look at The Root publication- social media backlash is real. The same way the other side tries to use it for their narratives, we can use it the same way to speak out against it.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

:wow:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what was the deal with that?
(i know I'm asking all types of questions lol... trying to catch up).
Cacs from for(han hacked the site and changed it so the banner had a bunch of racist pics. Posters emails got hacked and more too from what I remember. Other posters will be able to tell you more though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
term ' sistahood ' came from I think
:martin:uggghhh... i hate that. Notice the word "hood" in there.. other people wear hoods as disguises too :scust:
when I think of sisters.. I think of the Real sisters that stood with their own... Like the women in this article:
Black Female Activists of the Black Power Movement | Research
Say It Loud: 9 Black Women in the Black Power Movement Everyone Should Know - For Harriet | Celebrating the Fullness of Black Womanhood
My sisters did this:
cambridgegloria200.jpg
PnthrWm.jpg

NOT THIS :hhh::gucci::scust:
image1-1.jpg

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:martin:uggghhh... i hate that. Notice the word "hood" in there.. other people wear hoods as disguises too :scust:
when I think of sisters.. I think of the Real sisters that stood with their own... Like the women in this article:
Black Female Activists of the Black Power Movement | Research
Say It Loud: 9 Black Women in the Black Power Movement Everyone Should Know - For Harriet | Celebrating the Fullness of Black Womanhood
My sisters did this:
cambridgegloria200.jpg
PnthrWm.jpg

NOT THIS :hhh::gucci::scust:
image1-1.jpg
Sistahood was used on here to refer to @bcrusaderw and her bedwench minions who formed a group and plotted to overthrow thecoli or some shyt :dead:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
whose that?? what happened?... sheeeeshhh, they were creating all types of problems
@bcrusaderw along with her ratpack bw trolls like @Yup @Urchin @OatmealCreamPie, to a lesser extent the vile wench @MurderSheWrote @Anothergirl and the troll @WHIPPEDCream who won best looking coli female was up in threads, derailing, bashing black ,men deflecting, trolling hard and protecting white males. Even some hardcore pro-black female posters was boosting white males while bashing pawgers lol.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You still crying fakkit

Your questions made no sense in relation to my post

bytch
The questions made perfect sense dikkblower. If black women aren’t into white men and they’re just being used by the media, then where is the push back against the misrepresentation and exploitation?

I posted a comment earlier pointing out out 3 other black actresses who have made similar comments about wanting to see more wm-bw pairings (nia long, Regina king, Ava Duvernay), and there was no backlash from black to either of their comments. There was no backlash from black women to sanaa’s Something New movie when there clearly would’ve been if it starred Morris Chestnut picking a white girl.